Icylijah🥵😍😮‍💨

You were in gym class and today was a free day

You were in gym class and today was a free day. You got up and went to the bathroom. As you walked away from the bleachers, you heard whispering and yelling. Girls wanted to be you or be with you. Guys wanted to be with you and love on you. You had on palazzo pants. The pants that enhanced every curve and shape of your ass. Every jiggle had the boys mesmerized. And had the girls questioning their sexuality.

You were on your way to the bathroom. As you were about to go in, there were a group of boys doing a Tik Tok. They winked at you, as you walked into the bathroom. You smiled and waved at them. When the song said, "And she light skinned, kinda naughty." You sighed as you sat down and finally peed. It was the longest pee ever. Y/n did her business, pulled her pants up, and washed her hands. You walked out of the bathroom and one of the boys came up to you. His name is Elijah, but he prefers to be called Lijah. He's light skinned, tall as fuck, has locs, and has pretty brown eyes. His smile was so gorgeous.

Lijah: "Hey Y/n, I'm Elijah. But my friends call me Lijah."

Y/n: "It's nice to meet you Lijah."

Lijah: "It's nice to finally meet you too. You're really pretty. I-I mean, t-the-"

You giggled.

Y/n: "Thanks handsome, take a deep breath."

Lijah inhaled and exhaled.

Lijah: "My bad, a pretty girl like you makes me nervous. The reason I wanted to talk to you. Is because you're in the Tik Tok, my friends and I did. Is it okay if I post it?"

Y/n: "You're so sweet, you can definitely post it. Right after you show me the Tik Tok."

Lijah: "Bet!"

You giggled at his excitement and he unlocked his phone. Showing you the Tik Tok. Him and his friends lip synced the words. And did movements that correlated to the lyrics.

When the lyrics, "And she light skinned, kinda naughty."

Were said, that's when the boys, captured you waving and smiling at them. As you walked into the bathroom. Elijah almost fainted after he looked back into the camera. His friends caught him before he could fall back. You laughed and they did their dance. Elijah looked at you the whole time and licked his lips. Admiring your beauty. He uploaded the Tik Tok and it immediately blew up.

Y/n: "That Tik Tok was perfect! Thanks for getting my good side!"

Lijah: "You don't have not one bad side baby girl."

Y/n: "Thanks handsome."

Lijah: "Anytime gorgeous."

Y/n: "I really enjoy your stinkalink Tik Toks. They're so funny!"

Lijah: "You watch em for real?! I appreciate the love."

Y/n: "Always, is stinkalink an actual person?"

Lijah: "She's one hundred percent fictional baby girl. You wanna be my stinkalink?"

Y/n: "Maybe, we gotta get to know each other more though."

Lijah: "Definitely beautiful, wanna do another Tik Tok?"

Y/n: "I sure do!"

You and Lijah went over what y'all were gonna say. Y'all decided on using the "You The Boss" song. Lijah set the camera up and clicked the three second timer. Y'all look into each other's eyes.

Y/n: "Kiss my ass."

Lijah put a hand on the wall next to you. Closing any space between you two.

Lijah: "I'll do anything that you say, anything cause you the boss."

You reapplied your Broadway lip gloss. Lijah stared at your lips. Wondering how they'd feel against his. Y'all watched the Tik Tok and smiled. Lijah put what you said on the screen. He timed it correctly and made the words yellow. His caption was "Toot that thang😮‍💨"Then posted it. His phone was blowing up nonstop. Y'all read some comments.

Y/nabaddie:"She the baddest girl in the room🥵"

ShelovesDaron: "Her beauty is mesmerizing asf, be my wife gorgeous💍😍"

TheyenvySasha: "They look cute together👀"

Lijah pinned Y/nabaddie's comment. You blushed.

Y/n: "I've had fun, we should do it again sometime."

Lijah: "I agree, put your number in my phone. I'll put mine in yours."

Y'all switched phones and saved your contacts.

Yours: Stinkalink🥵😍😮‍💨

His: Handsome🥵🥰

The bell rung, he embraced you into a hug, and ya'll parted ways. Y'all had big smiles on y'all's faces, hoping to bump into each other soon.