Worldwidekayy😘

Disclaimer: Shalaya is my cousin and I'm Ashley. And in the video, scroll to 8:49.

It was summertime, Shalaya and Ashley wanted to go on vacation.

Ashley: "How bout we go to Atlanta? You haven't been there yet, so why not?" Ashley asked Shalaya.

Shalaya: "Girl you right!" Let's pack our clothes tonight."

Ashley: "Alright, bet."

Ashley and Shalaya pack their clothes, extra shoes, jewelry, etc. They set their alarm for 8:00 a.m. The phones are put on the charger, and the girls fall asleep.

                                *Next Day*

The alarm goes off and Shalaya and Ashley wake up. Ashley grabs her clothes and hops into the shower. Shalaya hops in afterwards. They put on they lotion and perfume, then get dressed.

 They put on they lotion and perfume, then get dressed

Ashley and Shalaya do their daily routine, then move on to doing their makeup

Ashley and Shalaya do their daily routine, then move on to doing their makeup. Shalaya connects her phone to her speaker and plays "Savage" by Famous Ocean & KungFu. Shalaya and Ashley sing the lyrics loudly while they do their makeup. They pack their chargers, and makeup into their suitcases. Ashley looks at the time and see that it's only 9:30.

Ashley: "Shalaya it's 9:30! We did pretty good managing time!" Ashley said surprised.

Shalaya: "For real?! Girl I'm just as surprised as you are!"

Shalaya and Ashley grab their purses, suitcases, keys, and Ashley locks up their apartment. They get into Shalaya's pink charger and Shalaya lets the engine warm up a little bit.

After a good minute passes, she pulls out of her parking spot and drives onto the road

After a good minute passes, she pulls out of her parking spot and drives onto the road. Ashley looks in the mirror, watching how the apartment gets smaller and smaller as Shalaya drives away. Shalaya blasts all the good songs and lets her and Ashley's windows down. The wind blows their beautifully curled hair, and the sun dances on their gorgeous melanin skin.

Shalaya: Cousin, you wanna stop to McDonald's for breakfast?" Shalaya asked as she was near a McDonald's.

Ashley: "Yeah cousin." Ashley said as her mouth watered.

Shalaya: "That was a dumb question, you always hungry." Shalaya said as she drove to the drive through.

Ashley: "You right!" Ashley said as her and Shalaya laughed.

Man on the intercom: "Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

Shalaya: "Can I get hash browns and a Dr. Pepper?"

Man on the intercom: "Alright, anything else?"

Ashley: "Yeah, can I get a bacon and cheese McGriddle and a strawberry banana smoothie?"

Man on the intercom: "Will that be all for you ma'm?"

Ashley: "Yes."

Man on the intercom: "Will that be together or separate?"

Shalaya: "Separate."

Man on the intercom: "Ok, have a good one."

Shalaya drives up to the first window and gives the lady her and Ashley's card to swipe.

Lady: "How y'all ladies doing?" She asked as she swiped our cards, and handed them back to Shalaya.

Ashley & Shalaya: "We good." We said as Shalaya handed Ashley her card.

Shalaya drives up some more and sees this brown skin guy. He had pearly white teeth, dimples, and curly hair. Her heart skipped a beat as he looked into her eyes.

Guy: "H-here you go beautiful, I-I mean ma'm." The guy says as he gives Shalaya the food and drinks.

Shalaya: "Thanks handsome." Shalaya says as she winks and drives off, leaving the handsome stranger a blushing mess.

Ashley: "Oooouuu Shalaya, I see you girl." Ashley said as she sips her smoothie.

Shalaya: "Cousin, that's a different type of fine right there! Like baby boy, come my way!" She said in B Simone's voice.

Shalaya and Ashley giggled as they ate their food. The car ride was nothing but eventful and far from boring. We talked about her future mans and everything we're going to do in Atlanta. The song 'He Wants It All' by Forever Jones just ended. Ashley looked at the window, and seen a sign that said 'Atlanta."

Shalaya and Ashley: "We made it!" They looked at each other and laughed. Shalaya drove further and saw the Staybridge Suite. She parked the car outside of the hotel, and took the key out of the ignition. Shalaya and Ashley walked into the hotel with their luggage.

                 *Time skip to Lennox Mall*

"What stores we going to cousin?" Shalaya asked Ashley.

"Forever 21, Lush, Bath & Body Works-"

Before Ashley could finish her sentence, she gets interrupted by Dejuane and Andre, two of Kayy's friends. Both Dejuane and Andre were yelling at their friend Justin.

Dejuane: "YOU HAVE ZERO DOLLARS!"

Dejuane: "IT DECLINED FOR 5 FXCKING DOLLARS!"

Andre: "AND 34 FXCKING CENTS!"

Dejuane: "YOU'RE BROOOKE!"

Dejuane: "GO HOME! GET A JOB! SELL DRUGS!"

Ashley and Shalaya tried SO hard to not do their loud and ugly laugh. So they settled for silent giggles. Shalaya turned head and locked eyes with Kayy. He looked Shalaya up and down, and winked at her. Shalaya was cheesing hella hard as he walked over to her.

Ashley felt eyes burning on her skin, so she turns her head and sees Justin, Dejuane, and Andre staring at her in awe. Andre nods his head in a 'come here' motion to Ashley. The four of them got to know each other, and got along pretty well. They got a booth with Shalaya and Kayy, eating their food and talking about linking up after the girls and guys are done shopping. We don't link right away, but all of us bumped into each other at the hotel.