Jaden Cradle pt. 2🥰

Anytime you had time to yourself, Jaden would want to face time you. It could be anytime of the day, and you and Jaden would talk for hours on end. Jaden never fails to make you laugh. He's a huge goofball. He'd flirt here and there and make you feel good about yourself.

You've never had a guy do that for you. Your heart felt as if it was melting inside your chest. Man, did Jaden have a way with words. He was  a smooth talker, always knows what to say and how to say it. Jaden just might be the guy for you. Only time will tell, but for now you just want to see where this relationship goes. It was a Saturday night, which meant it was your off day.

Y/n was so glad that she didn't know what to do with herself. She was stressed out because of work. She felt like she couldn't get a moment to herself. Y/n was staring into space, when Jaden called her name to get her attention.

Jaden: "Y/n, Y/n, cutie!"

Y/n: "Y-you called me cutie?!" You asked smiling.

Jaden: "Yeah, cause you cute and I'm tryna see wassup." He said biting his lip.

Y/n: "Shit, wassup witchu?" You said smirking.

Jaden: "I'm wit whateva, I'm wit everything. Like I'm wit it all. Whatchu wanna do? Imma slut, get me lit, I dare you." Jaden said with his deep voice, doing the light skin face.

Y/n tried to take him seriously, but when he did the light skin face. That's all it took for her to erupt in laughter.

Jaden poked his lip out and said, "I was serious baby girl."

Y/n: "Oh really?" Cause that light skin face was nothing serious.

Jaden: "I can show you better than I can tell you." He said winking.

Y/n: "Bet." You said biting your lip.

Jaden: "Baby girl come over, I'm lonely." He said dragging out the "y."

Y/n : "Okay." You said dragging out "y."

Jaden: "Bring a swim suit. I have a jacuzzi."

Y/n: "Never been in one, that sounds nice." You said smiling.

Jaden: "Its great for real. I'll send you the address."

Y/n: "Alrighty, see you in a bit."

Jaden: "Aight gorgeous." He said cheesing and pressed the end call button.

You tied your hair up, threw on your cover up, two piece, grabbed a towel, and your Nike slides.

Then you grabbed your keys, phone, and hopped in your car

Then you grabbed your keys, phone, and hopped in your car. Y/n glanced at her phone after it dinged. It was a message from Jaden, he had sent directions to his house. You typed the address 'Peach Tree Avenue' into the maps app. You followed directions and turned on streets that led you to Jaden's house. He was standing outside of his house waiting on you. A smile crept onto your face when he saw you. He smiled and stared you down.

You parked near his house and took your key out of the ignition. Then you got out of the car and locked it. Jaden walked towards you and gave you a bear hug. You felt the love through the hug he was giving you. His skin was warm against yours. As he let go from the hug, you felt his hands linger on your waist. Jaden opened the door for you and closed the door behind him. He held your hand and brought you to the jacuzzi. You were pretty excited about getting into the bubbling water, that the jacuzzi contained. Jaden hopped into the jacuzzi after slipping out of his Jordan slides.

He looked at you up and down, as you took off your cover up and slipped out of your slides. His mouth fell open as he gazed at the innocent look on your face, and his eyes landed on your curvy body. Jaden took you by your hand and you stepped into the jacuzzi. You sat closer to Jaden and he wrapped an arm around her. He could tell that you were tense.

Jaden raised an eyebrow and asked, "Baby girl, what's wrong?"

"Two things, you make me nervous. And work has been stressing me out." Y/n said.

"Can I make you non nervous, with a massage? And maybe I can ease your nerves, and take your mind off of work." Jaden asked.

"Sure, you can try." You said looking into his eyes and standing in front of him, facing the opposite direction.

His hands met with your shoulders and he massaged them with care. Your eyes closed and you felt relaxed. All of your worries were thrown out of the window. Jaden felt your shoulders fall, letting him know that you were now relaxed. He smiled to himself, knowing that he's the one who helped you calm down. Jaden turned your chin for you to face him and he leaned in to kiss you. His lips connect to yours and as your lips touched his, you felt a shock on your lips.

So you jumped back with a surprised expression on your face

"Sorry!" Jaden said with a shocked face, checking to see if your lips are ok.

You both looked at each other for a second, then y'all bust out laughing.

"Are you okay?" Jaden asked with a hand on your waist.

"I'll be better in a second." You said smirking.

"Bet." Jaden said kissing you once more.

I was inspired by jadencadle_zaddy