Yabumys😍🥰🥵😘

Disclaimer: y/f/s= your favorite snacks
y/f/d= your favorite drink

Disclaimer: y/f/s= your favorite snacks                       y/f/d= your favorite drink

Y/n was walking to the gas station. Since it wasn't that far from her house. She had her phone in her hand. Texting friends and cousins back. As well as watching people's Snapchat stories. You make your way to the entrance. And your friend Malakyah opens the door for you. You walk through the door and look back at him with a smile.

Y/n: "Thank you."

Malakyah: "You welcome."

The cashier greets ya'll as the both of you walk in.

Cashier: "Hey! How are y'all?"

Ashley & Malakyah: "Good."

Cashier: "Good."

You pick up y/f/s and a bottle of y/f/d. Malakyah grabs his usual snacks and drink too. Y'all pay for your things and Malakyah opens the door for you. You thank him again as you walked out of the store. He was about to ask you a question, when you someone grabbed your waist. Y/n released herself from him. Then stood by Malakyah. You look up to see the school's fuck boy Jason. Malakyah was glaring at him. He has the same English class as you and Malakyah. Jason is obsessed with you and he won't stop shooting his shot. He even slid in your dms. You never bothered to read the message.

Y/n: "What the fuck do you want now? And don't be grabbing me like that."

Jason: "Sorry, you just look so sexy today. Could I take you out sometime?"

Y/n: "Hell no, obviously I'm not interested. That doesn't give you the right, to grab on me as if I like you. Cause I don't."

Jason: "Why not? Ain't you single?"

Y/n: "Cause you're a pig and no I'm not single."

Jason: "Damn, it's like that? Who's ya boyfriend?"

Malakyah: "You're looking at him."

Jason: "Ya'll ain't together-"

You rolled your eyes and pulled Malakyah by his shirt. You kissed him roughly and he gave you the same energy back. He held your waist as y'all continued kissing. Jason kissed his teeth and finally got lost. You pulled away and fixed Malakyah's shirt for him. He was lost for words. Y'all got into his car and he got back on the road. Malakyah looked you up and down. You caught his gaze and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: "What?"

Malakyah: "You kiss good, and you called me your boyfriend. I've liked you since day one baby girl."

Y/n: "I'm glad you feel the same way. I've liked you since we became friends."

Malakyah: "That's a relief, wanna hangout at my house?"

Y/n: "Sure."

Just then, Malakyah pulled up to his house. Y'all get out the car and he locks his car. He unlocks the front door and he walks in behind you. After locking the door, Malakyah takes your hand and brings you to his room. Y'all sit on the bed with y'all's snacks.

Malakyah: "Wanna watch Stranger Things?"

Y/n: "Yes! I haven't started season 4 yet."

Malakyah: "Me either."

He pressed play on his tv and we watched the show. 5 minutes into the episode, Malakyah stared at you, admiring your beautiful face. You felt his stare and blushed as you ate your snack. His eyes stopped at your luscious lips. He couldn't stop thinking about the kiss you gave him. It was playing a loop in his mind. Over and over and over. He bit his lip and continued staring hungrily. Malakyah took your snack out of your hands and kissed you. Pulling you on top of him. You held his soft face as he kissed you. He ran his thumb over your gorgeous stretch marks. Malakyah kissed you deeper. Y/n felt his boner and broke the kiss.

Y/n: "You want more than a kiss don't you?"

Malakyah: "Yes baby, I just can't resist. Are you a virgin?"

Y/n: "Yes, are you?"

Malakyah: "Yes. Let me make love to you baby."

Y/n: "Boy, you skinny. You can't handle me."

Malakyah smirked at you devilishly. He got rid of yours and his clothes. He saw how wet you were and sat you on his face. With you facing his dick. You moaned as he flicked his long tongue on your clit. It felt so good to you. Y/n held his shaft and sucked it. Even deep throating it. Till he hit the back of your throat. He moaned while eating you and smacked your ass. You moaned on his dick as he thrusted into your mouth. Y/n sucked his balls and Malakyah shut his eyes tight. Since you're mouth made him feel good. He twitched and you went back to sucking his dick. You reached your orgasm and came in his mouth. He came in your mouth after you. Long ropes of cum fell into your mouth. You swallowed every drop. Malakyah licked your juices.

He put you on top of him and slid into you. You moaned into his neck and hugged him. His heartbeat sped up when you did that. You slowly rode him, he threw his head back. Y/n leaned forward and licked his neck. That was enough for him to grip your waist and thrust hard into you. You were a moaning mess. Y/n felt Malakyah in her stomach.

Y/n: "Oouuuu fuck! Fuck me harder daddy!"

Malakyah: "Say no more baby."

He gripped your ass and fucked you like no tomorrow.

Y/n: "Just like that daddy."

He slightly choked you and kissed your lips. You sucked on his lip until it left your teeth. He kissed your neck and sucked your titties. Making you even wetter. Malakyah flipped you onto your stomach and arched your back. He slid back into you, giving you faster strokes. You gripped the sheets. At this point, you felt him in your guts. Your moans were uncontrollable. He pulled your hair and made love to you. While pulling your body against him. He turned your head to face him and kissed you deeply. Your cum dropped down your leg. You felt Malakyah twitch again.

Malakyah: "Baby, I'm bout to nut."

He pulled out and nutted in your mouth. He moaned as he jerked himself off. To empty his load into your mouth. You swallowed every drop and he kissed your forehead. Y'all fell back on his bed. Panting and sweating continuously.

Y/n and Malakyah: "Damn."

Y'all looked at each other and laughed. Malakyah and Y/n showered together. He gave her a big shirt and boxers to wear. Malakyah just threw on boxers. His eyes were stuck on your body. Y/n smiles at him.

Y/n: "What bae?"

Malakyah: "You look so damn fine in my clothes."

Y/n: "Thank you."

Malakyah: "Wanna continue the show?"

Y/n: "Definitely!"

Malakyah hugged your waist as ya'll cuddled. Watching the rest of "Stranger Things."