T4The Official🥰😘😍

This imagine was requested by xoticful 💕Disclaimer: I can't think of a fake name for the spa

Disclaimer: I can't think of a fake name for the spa. So I'll refer to it as "the spa." Also, CFAW= Chick-fil-A Worker.

Y/n was working a 3 pm - 10 pm shift at a spa. It was currently 9:45. You were currently cleaning around your work area. Sighing as you moved around. Feeling relieved that your shift is almost over. Your feet were killing you. You sat down at your desk. Sighing as you felt relieved to sit down. You drank some of your cranberry juice, as your manager walks to you.

Manager: "Y/n, we're leaving early. There's nothing else to do. Go get your stuff."

Y/n: "Great! I'll go get it Tina!"

You grabbed your cranberry juice, unlocked the break room with the code, grabbed your purse, put your juice in your purse, clocked out on your work mobile, put the mobile near the office, and walked back out to the entrance. Tina turned off the alarm and opened the door for her and I. She locked the store.

Tina: "See you Sunday Y/n! Have a great weekend!"

Y/n: "I will! See you Sunday!"

Y'all walked to y'all's cars and started them up. The both of you drove your separate ways. Before you make it to your house. There's a sketchy alleyway. You were at a red light. Y/n had a gut feeling that something was wrong. So out of curiosity, she looked to her right. What she saw was disgusting. There's an older woman talking to a drunk guy. That she clearly drugged. It's obvious the woman, is trying to take advantage, of this drunk guy. You took a video of this incident. Then a close up picture of her face. The light turned green. You looked for an empty spot across from the alleyway. Quickly, you parked, placed your keys on your finger. Making it look like a weapon, then you locked your car. You waited for cars to pass then ran across the street. Y/n charged over to the woman with an evil look in her eye. The woman looked at Y/n's finger and ran off. You smirked at how easy it was to get rid of her.

Guy: "Thanks."

Y/n: "Y/n, my name is Y/n."

Guy: "Thanks Y/n, my name is T4."

Y/n: "No problem need help walking?"

T4: "Yes please, and I need some ibuprofen."

Y/n: "I could bring you to my house and give you some."

T4: "Bet."

Y'all talked as you walked him to your car. Y/n unlocked her car and put him in the passenger seat. Then closed the door behind him. You got into the drivers seat and started up the car. There was a Chick-Fil-A restaurant and T4 felt hungry.