Dejuane.mccoy👀😍

It was a bright, sunny, and hot Friday. The sunflowers were blooming and the birds were singing. Shalaya sleeps in late, but Ashley is the complete opposite. Ashley ends up waking up early, its normal for her to wake up at 7 or 8 in the morning.

It was currently 7:07 when Ashley's eyes opened, and she saw the sunlight reflect off of her wall. Ashley stretched her body, put her slippers on, and made her way into the kitchen. She washed her hands and began to make eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage. The food sizzled against the pans as the heat intensified. Shalaya turned on her left side, as she was still sleeping. Her eyes opened wide as she smelled food that Ashley was cooking.

Shalaya hopped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, as if she was Sonic the Hedgehog. Ashley was putting food on plates for her and Shalaya. Shalaya quietly sat down in front of Ashley. Shalaya grabbed her plate, prayed over her food, and stuffed her face like no tomorrow.

"Well good morning to you to Sleeping Beauty." Ashley said as she giggled and sat down to eat.

"My bad cousin, good morning. Thanks for cooking too." Shalaya said.

"You welcome." Ashley said.

Shalaya and Ashley talked amongst themselves and watched cartoons as they ate. Both Ashley and Shalaya's phones went off, after they threw their plates away. They exchanged confused looks as the both of them unlocked their phones.

Dejuane: "Party tonight at 9 baby girl, I wanna see you🥵"

Shalaya: "I'll see ya then🥰"

Andre: "Party at Dejuane's around 9 tonight gorgeous😍"

Ashley: "Bet💋"

The guys left Ashley and Shalaya a blushing mess. Their cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

"Let me guess, Dejuane texted you?" Ashley asked with a hand on her hip and a smirk.

"Yeah, and Andre texted you huh?" Shalaya said as she smiled.

"Guh yes! Wit his FIONE self ." Ashley said as she cheesed hella hard.

Shalaya laughed and said, "What am I gon do witchu guh?"

"There's nothing you CAN do, I'm uncontrollable." Ashley said as her and Shalaya laughed.

Shalaya and Ashley went into their bathrooms in their rooms and hopped in the shower. Afterwards, the girls put their outfits on, did their makeup and hair, then put on their jewelry.

Shalaya's outfit👇🏼

Ashley's outfit👇🏼

Shalaya and Ashley stepped outside of their rooms at the same time

Shalaya and Ashley stepped outside of their rooms at the same time. The girls examined each other's outfits, and gave each other the nod of approval.

"Dejuane's eyes gone pop out of his sockets cousin!" Ashley said to Shalaya as she smirked.

"You ain't wrong, and Andre ain't gon know what hit him!" Shalaya said to Ashley as she snapped her fingers in a 'Z' motion.

Shalaya glanced at her phone and saw that it was 8:59.

"Ashley, we gotta head out to Dejuane's, cause its bout to be nine o'clock." Shalaya said as she looked into the mirror one last time.

"Alright, let's roll." Ashley said as she grabbed her phone and keys, locking the door behind her and Shalaya.

Shalaya and Ashley lived right next to Dejuane, so there wasn't much walking. Shalaya was in front of Ashley at first, but she quickly pushed Ashley in front of her. Ashley looked back at Shalaya and giggled as she shook her head. Ashley heard the door opening, so she whipped her head forward. She was face to face with Andre. He couldn't stop staring at Ashley, its as if she hypnotized him. Ashley looked into his eyes and walked closer to him.

"You gonna let us in?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, ma bad." Andre said as he smiled and gave Ashley a hug.

Shalaya looked at Ashley and gave her the 'get you some' eyes. Ashley smiled and playfully rolled her eyes. Shalaya walked around, looking for Dejuane. She felt an arm slip around her waist. She jumped out of instinct, but calmed down when she saw who it was.

"Its just me mamas, sorry I scared you." Dejuane said as he stared down at Shalaya and licked his lips.

"You lookin real good tonight baby girl." Dejuane said as he winked at Shalaya, and held her hand up while she spun around.

Shalaya blushed hard, since she fell more in love with Dejuane. He took her by the hand and lead her to the living room to dance. Dejuane and Shalaya danced the night away. They matched each others' energy. A slow song began to play, and Dejuane closed any available space between him and Shalaya.

Shalaya laid her head on his shoulder and placed her hands on his back. Dejuane held her waist and rested his chin on top of Shalaya's head. He then spun her around once more. She landed back into his arms, and he held her from behind. Dejuane nuzzled his face into Shalaya's neck, and left butterfly kisses on her neck.