AntisocialKeo❤️😙

You and Keo are just starting senior year. Ya'll have a total of five classes every day at Clover High School. It's the first day and you made sure you were dressed to kill. From head to toe, you were looking bomb. Nobody could tell you nothing.

After you did your makeup, you let your hair down and fixed it a little

After you did your makeup, you let your hair down and fixed it a little. After your second layer of lip gloss, you heard Keo's horn outside your house. Y/n grabbed everything she needed, locked her house, and walked towards Keo's lamborghini.

Keo heard leaves crunching under your feet, and looked up from his phone

Keo heard leaves crunching under your feet, and looked up from his phone. He noticed how good you looked and gave you the nod of approval. Keo rubbed his hands together, clapped, and acted as if he was rolling dice.

"Say whatcho name is?" Keo asked as he looked you and down.

"That bitch!" You said flipping your hair and blowing Keo a kiss, as you got into his car.

"Man, whatever." Keo said sucking his teeth, laughing and placing your kiss in his shirt pocket.

Keo drove away from your house to get to school. He glanced at you as the sun danced on your skin, making you look even more beautiful. In that moment, he wanted nothing but you. He bit his lip, hesitant to tell you his feelings. Instead, he cleared his throat and said something that'd make you happy in one second.

"I picked up Chick-Fil-A for you, sugar foot." Keo said, reaching for ya'll's food in the back seat.

"For real?!" Thank you!" You said as you excitedly took your hash browns, chicken biscuit, and vanilla milkshake from Keo.

He smiled with his eyes as your face lit up with joy. Keo stopped at a red light and ate his food, while admiring your facial features. Keo turned into the schools' parking lot after the light turned green. He found a parking spot and turned the car off. Ya'll exchanged jokes and finished eating breakfast. Keo and Y/n admired the sunrise for a little bit. Keo took his and your trash and threw it away, as ya'll walked into school.

Y/n:"Thanks Keo." You said smiling at him.

Keo: "No problem." He said as a smile creeped onto his face."

He quickly dropped his smile, after he opened the door for you. A frown formed on your lips after Keo stopped smiling.

"Friend, what's wrong?" You asked as you walked through the door, and looked back at Keo.

"It's just, I'm insecure about my smile. I feel as if I look like a clown. I don't like it." Keo said walking alongside Y/n with a sad look, staring deeply at his sneakers.

"Why be insecure about something cute?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"M-my smile is cute to you?!" Keo asked you with a surprised expression coating his features.

"It sure is! Always has been! Now, turn that frown right side up!" You said, lifting the corners of Keo's lips to make a smile.

"That's not how the saying goes Y/n." Keo said laughing continuosly.

You knew you said the saying wrong, you did it on purpose to make Keo laugh and smile. Now that you've achieved your goal, you're satisfied with the reaction you received.

Y/n smiled big at Keo and said, "I know."

*Time skip to 5th period*

You and Keo were in computer class. Ya'll sat down next to each other and logged into the computers. Y/n looked at the white board, and saw that Mrs. Bee let everyone know she'd be absent. Keo looked at the board as well, and ya'll exchanged sad looks.

Y/n & Keo: "I really liked Mrs. Bee."

You guys looked at each other, shocked that ya'll said the same thing at the same time.

Keo & Y/n: "Me too!" Ya'll said and laughed.

The sub still didn't show up to class. As Keo and Y/n started working on their project, their classmates decided to ditch school. The last person out the door flipped the light switch, and closed the door behind them. You were doing the project on your computer, so Keo moved his chair closer to yours. I started doing the layout first.

You looked at Keo and asked, "Which headline do you like better?"

Keo: "I like everything you do." He said smiling at you.

Y/n: "What does that mean?" You asked, shooting him a confused look.

Keo: "What I mean is, well, its just-"

Y/n: "Just what? You can tell me." You said reassuring him.

Keo did the unexpected and kissed you, wrapping his arms around your waist. It was so sudden, that you fell back in your chair onto the floor. Keo fell on top of you and you locked your legs around his waist. He bit your lip and deepened the kiss. He made out with you until the dismissal bell rang. Keo grabbed his and your bag. Ya'll hopped in his car and he brought you to his house😉

You guys I've been spamming Keo's Tik Tok's with likes over the past few weeks. So yesterday I posted a video of me dancing with my cousin, and Keo LIKED my video‼️😱  He followed me back last month as well😁

 So yesterday I posted a video of me dancing with my cousin, and Keo LIKED my video‼️😱  He followed me back last month as well😁