Jaden Cradle🥰

You are a Instagram model with over 1.7 million followers. You've worked with Pretty Little Thing, Fashion Nova, SHEIN, Romwe, etc. Today, you're going to a photo shoot. But instead of being inside, you'll be outside for a change. Someone different will also be taking your pictures. Sasha, your manager, told you that a guy named Jaden Cradle would be taking your pictures.

You became nervous, and your palms started to sweat a little. You knew who Jaden Cradle was already, he's poppin on Tik Tok and his videos made you laugh. To calm your nerves, you played some games on your phone for a bit.

Sasha: "Y/n, go get dressed while we set up outside."

Y/n: "Alrighty, I will." You said as you walked to your dressing room and locked the door behind you.

Your eyes laid upon your outfit. It was very colorful and girly.

You put the outfit on and let the makeup/hair women come in to get you dolled up

You put the outfit on and let the makeup/hair women come in to get you dolled up. The makeup/hair women are like family to you, so all of y'all have some conversations while while they get you right.

Chantelle (makeup girl) : "Y/n/n, you nervous?"

Y/n: "Girl what?! You just don't know!" You said as your heartbeat quickened.

Chantelle (makeup girl) : "Do you want me to get you some Trolli's, so you can calm down?" Chantelle asked as she giggled.

Y/n: "Yes please!" You said as she finished your makeup.

As Chantelle left the room, you opened your eyes and saw your makeup look.

You were in love with it, and you took some selfies

You were in love with it, and you took some selfies. Chantelle came back with some Trolli's and laughed as she saw you taking pics.

Chantelle: "You feelin ya self huh?"

Y/n: "Yes girl, you did great with my makeup, as always." You said as you smiled in the mirror at her.

Chantelle: "Your welcome Y/n/n. Oh! Before I forget, here are ya hoops." She said as she handed them to you.