Xokeyy😘

Music4life123292  twins4life25  

You got ready to go on a date. A guy you were talking to for 4 months, said he wants to take you out to eat at Olive Garden. The first time he didn't make it, since he had family problems. You were an understanding person. So Y/n gave him another chance. This guy was brown skin, 6'4, and a dread head. Y/n was really feeling him, his name was Hakeem.

Y/n was getting vibes, that made her think he liked her as well. Or so she thought. You put on clear lip gloss, and took one final glance in the mirror. Y/n was about to walk out of her house, when her phone dinged. It was a text message.

"Sorry baby girl, I can't make it out. My baby mama trippin." Hakeem says.

You didn't even get to respond. Due to the fact that Hakeem butt dialed you. Y/n picked up on the third ring. You heard grunting and moaning. Tears blurred your vision and you hung up the phone. You threw your phone on your velvet couch, and made a beeline to the alcohol cabinet.

You've never drank alcohol a day in your life. But today, you were at your lowest point. Y/n's parents were on a 3-week vacation, so you just said fuck it. Your eyes landed on a bottle of Tequila. With no hesitation, you took a swig of the alcoholic drink. Your throat burned like no tomorrow. You put the top back on the Tequila. Your phone was ringing and it was your best friend Key. On the first ring you picked up the phone.

"Wassup lil mama?" Key asked in a raspy voice.

"Hey Key." You said sniffling.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Key asked.

"My ex crush bailed on me again. Then he butt dialed me, and I heard him having sex with someone else." You explained as you removed your makeup.

"That's some bull best friend. He didn't have to treat you like that. You honestly deserve better. Can I come over?" Key asked.

"Yes please." You said and hung up.

Y/n heard Key's key to her house turning in the front door. The door opened to reveal Key. He had heart shaped chocolate, a brown teddy bear, and some double stuffed Oreos.

"You didn't have to get me this Key!" You said smiling and walking closer to him.

"But I wanted to." Key said licking his lips.

"Thanks." You said hugging him and bringing the stuff to your room.

Key locked your front door and followed behind you. Y/n sat down on her bed next to Key. He held her close to him with a bear hug. Key rubbed your back and now you felt better. Being in Key's arms is where you want to be all the time. Key leaned back from the hug, and moved a strand of hair from her face. He glanced at her plump, glossy lips and placed his hands on her waist.

Your eyes landed on Key's juicy lips and she felt like she needed them on her more than ever. He kissed her lips with a sync. Key got on top of you and held your legs up to get closer to you. He licked your earlobe and your neck. His jeans got tighter by the minute.

"You taste like caramel baby." Key said sitting you on his face.

He held you by your butt and left a trail of wet kisses outside of your vagina. Y/n let a shaky moan slip from her sinful lips. Key put his tongue inside Y/n's wetness. You rocked your hips back and forth, riding his tongue. He digged his nails into your booty and licked deeper into your ocean. A harmony of moans fell from your mouth. You pulled his curls and he growled on your vagina.

Key slapped your butt and you came on his tongue. He licked every drop from you. Then Key picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He pressed your back against the cold wall. Key attacked your lips with heated, endless kisses. He slipped himself into Y/n unexpectedly. You clawed at his back and tightly squeezed your legs around him.

Key showed you more love and affection than Hakeem ever could. In this very moment, you knew Key was the one.