JutzJosh🤩😘

Y/n and Josh were in their king sized bed. It was the fourth day of quarantine. The both of you were just trying to keep yourselves sane. You were binge watching YouTube videos, playing games, texting, and watching Netflix. Y/n did any and everything to keep herself occupied.

As usual, Josh was sitting on the edge of the bed playing games on the Xbox. He was playing the game with friends and yelling.

Josh said things like, "Are you serious?! Bro you trash! How did I get shot?!"

And so on and so forth. Y/n was annoyed, so she put in her headphones and turned the music up. The music was loud enough, to where Y/n couldn't hear one peep out of Josh. On the bright side, Y/n's clothes from Fashion Nova are on the way. Which is great since you could model for Josh. You felt your phone vibrate in your hand. You looked down, and saw that your clothes have been delivered to the front door.

Y/n happily ran to the door, opened it, grabbed her boxes, and locked the door behind her. She ran to the bathroom and threw on outfit one.

"Bae, look at me for a second!" You said to Josh as you posed

Josh turned his head to look at you, then did a double take. Y/n's beauty was so mesmerizing to Josh. So much so, to the point where he didn't want to play video games anymore.

"Imma come back in 2 hours y'all." Josh said to his friends, and got off of the game.

Y/n walked closer to Josh and he licked his lips. Josh took you by your hand and lifted it up, allowing you to give him a 360 spin. His eyes fell down towards your cake and he slapped it.

"Baby, you can't wear this outside the house. You lookin too sexy." He said holding your waist.

"Watch me, Josh." Y/n said as she giggled.

"Rate the fit." Y/n said.

"I give it a 10." Josh said as he bit his lip.

You smiled and modeled the rest of your outfits to Josh. He rated all of the outfits with an 8,9, or 10.

 He rated all of the outfits with an 8,9, or 10