Trulyboyjojo🤯🥴

It was a pretty Saturday

It was a pretty Saturday. There were no grey clouds in sight. The sky was the brightest shade of blue its ever been. Your boyfriend Jojo was in the workout room. He was lifting weights, push-ups, sit-ups, and any other exercise he does on a daily basis.

Meanwhile, Y/n was in bed laying on her stomach. She was updating one of her books on Wattpad from her laptop. Her followers Melanin_Honey and YouCouldNEVA, requested an imagine about Josh. Josh is one of Jojo's good friends. That didn't stop you from writing about Josh. Whatever your followers request, you deliver to them.

You heard footsteps behind you, so you stopped typing and turned around. Jojo was wiping his face with a towel. As he was doing so, your eyes traveled towards his abs. Jojo was glistening with sweat. The sight of his chocolate abs, resulted in you having ungodly thoughts about him. Jojo made his way towards you, and at the same time you bit your lip.

"Take a picture pretty girl, it'll last longer." Jojo said in his raspy voice.

Y/n blushed and took a picture of Jojo, with his cute dimples poking out. You locked your phone, and Jojo took your phone out of your hand. He put it behind him on the bed. Jojo stared into your eyes, and placed his hands on either side of your legs, trapping you.

"Kiss me." Jojo said as he looked you up and down.

"Nooo, you sweaty!" Y/n said and scrunched her face.

"You gon give me a kiss lil girl!" Jojo shouted as he got on top of you, and pinned your wrists back.

Jojo's sweat transferred to your skin, and you made a stank face at him.

"Aww, you so cute." Jojo said as he leaned down and kissed you.

Y/n bit his lip and dragged it in between her teeth, until it was no longer there. Jojo let go of your wrists and held your waist.

You broke the kiss and said, "Bae, let me get back to work."

"You can do that, after you join me in the shower lil mama." Jojo said with a smirk.

"Fine." Y/n said as she smacked her lips.

Jojo smiled and carried you bridal style into the bathroom.