B.artis💋🥶

Shalaya and Artis have been together since they were youngins. They always stood by each other's side. Artis doesn't plan on leaving Shalaya any time soon. He really wants to marry her someday.

Until then, he'll have to stick to taking Shalaya on dates and being her boyfriend. Besides Shalaya doing hair, she has been selling acrylic nails, lip gloss, lashes, earrings, and fur slippers. Shalaya's businesses were growing pretty quickly.

She became very successful. Which is why Artis is taking Shalaya out to eat, since he's so proud of how far she's come. Him and Shalaya got ready together, and Artis had "Let Me Love You" by Mario playing in the background. Artis sung to Shalaya as he zipped up her dress for her.

"Let me love you, that's all you need baby." Artis sang the last words of the song, held Shalaya close, and left kisses on her shoulder.

"You look gorgeous as always, my queen

"You look gorgeous as always, my queen." Artis said as he smiled down at Shalaya, and kissed her hand.

"Thanks bae, and you never fail to look handsome my king." Shalaya blushed and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"You missed baby girl." Artis said as he smirked.

"What you me-" Shalaya was cut off by Artis kissing Shalaya's lips.

"I'd rather your lips be on mine than on my cheek mamas." Artis said in his raspy voice, as he lead Shalaya to the car.

He held the door open for her and closed it once she got into the car. He got to his side and started up the car. Artis rested his hand on Shalaya's thigh as he drove to Sno's. She placed her hand on top of his, and drew circles on the back of his hand. They arrived to Sno's, Artis got out of the car and opened the door for Shalaya. Both the car and entrance door to Sno's.

"Hello, how many people do you have with you?" The waiter asked.

"Hey, and its just me and my girl." Artis said.

"Alright, right this way sir!" The waiter said.

Artis had his hand on Shalaya's lower back, as he followed the waiter to him and Shalaya's table. The waiter stopped at a booth, and Shalaya and Artis sat down. The waiter gave them menus and whipped out a notepad.

"What would you like to drink ma'm?" The waiter asked Shalaya.

"Dr Pepper." Shalaya said.

"And what would you like sir?" The waiter asked Artis, as he wrote down Shalaya's drink.

"Root beer." Artis said, as the waiter wrote down his drink.