Heemcuhh😍🥰💋

You were sleeping in on your off day. Both the comforter and blanket was up to your neck. Your ceiling fan blew cold air above you. As you hugged your pillow closer to your head.
Y/n was awoken by her doorbell ringing. She sighed and got up. Y/n made it to the door and looked behind the curtain. Her best friend Heem flashed her a smile. She smiled back and unlocked the door for him.

Heem: "Hey sleepyhead."

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes, as she locked the door. Heem laughed.

Y/n: "Hey big head."

Heem: "Are you flirting with me?"

Y/n: "You wish."

Heem: "I sure do wish."

Y/n giggled, assuming Heem was joking. Little did you know, he's dead ass serious. You were in nothing, but your bra and booty shorts. His eyes traveled all over your curvy body. Admiring your hip tattoo.

Wanting to trace over it with his finger

Wanting to trace over it with his finger. Yearning to hug you from behind. To nuzzle his face into your neck. To inhale your perfume that he likes so much. Oh how badly he wanted you to be his. He'll admit his feelings when the time was right. He'd always tell himself that.

Heem: "Get a head start to get ready Y/n. You know how long you take."

Y/n: "I only take long, because I know how I wanna look. Who did it and why ain't what I wanna look like. Okay?"

Heem: "Ma fault, take your time ma."

Y/n: "You know I will."

Heem: "Eq and Mon bout to pull up. We going out to eat with them. So imma be outside with them ma."

Y/n: "Ok cool."

Y/n turned around to go to her room. Heem was mesmerized by her hips switching. As well as her back dimple piercings and tramp stamp tattoo.

He shook his head in disbelief

Heem's thoughts: "How can one person be so sexy?"

Heem closed and locked your front door behind him. Leaving you to get ready. You connected your phone to your speaker, shuffled your music, and hopped in the shower. Y/n was in and out of the shower. She washed her face, moisturized it, brushed her teeth, used mouthwash, and flossed. After drying off her body, she began her thought process. Of what outfit she wanted to put together. The outfit came together, as you placed all items on your bed. Along with a bandana and earrings.