2innocents😍🥰💋

Disclaimer: The guy on the left is Aj. His friend on the right is Jay. Also, your parents are working late. They already know you'll be at Aj's party.

Aj decided to throw a party

Aj decided to throw a party. So he invited Y/n, Jay, and all their other friends. Luckily, you lived next door to Aj. You've just showered and did your everyday routine. Y/n threw on her outfit she picked out the day before. She threw her hair in a big bun. Then did her edges and sideburns. You continued putting on your jewelry. Afterwards, you sprayed perfume on both sides of your neck. Y/n did her simple makeup look. As you finished putting on lip gloss, you received a text message. You picked up your phone, to see the message was from Aj.

Aj♥️🥰: "You ready for the party shorty?"

Y/n😍🥵🤤: "You know it, I'll be there in a sec."

Aj: "Ok princess😁"

You blushed and placed your gum and lip gloss in your pocket. Y/n locked up her house and walked next door to Aj's. She knocked and waited for the door to open. You chewed on the inside of your lip out of nervousness. Since you don't go to parties like that. Your thoughts were cut short when the door opened. Aj opened the door. Looking down at you, smiling hard as fuck. You smiled back up at him, walking into his house.

Aj: "Hey beautiful."

Aj said, bringing you into a bear hug. His dreads tickled your neck. Your perfume was intoxicating to him. In the best way possible.

Y/n: "Hey handsome."

You hugged him back just as tight. His cologne hit your nose. Aj smelled so fucking good. You weren't prepared for what he said next. He held your waist and leaned next to your ear.

Aj: "You lookin bad mama."

He whispered, looking you up down. Licking his lips.

You smirked cockily.

Y/n: "Thanks, you look good."

Aj: "I do what I can."

He does silly poses to make you laugh.