Jaylon Kelley🥰😍🥵

Y/n was walking on her treadmill

Y/n was walking on her treadmill. In her workout room. Listening to music through her headphones. You were glistening with sweat. At the same time, you weren't drenched in sweat. Y/n felt the burn in her thighs. As she kept walking. Nevertheless, she pushed through until the song ended. When the next song started.

Y/n got off of the treadmill. Then proceeded to do squats. As you continue doing squats. Your boyfriend, Jaylon, walked past. He walked backwards silently. His eyes traveled up and down. Onto your hourglass figure. From head to toe. Jaylon bit his lip, as he stared at your booty. He loved how round and thicc it was. Jaylon felt his erection poking out of his gray sweatpants. He licked his lips and walked towards you. You were too in the zone to realize his presence. He decided to grind his erection against your ass. You continued twisting your hips. Smirking to yourself. Jaylon bit his lip. As he realized you weren't wearing underwear under your leggings. He slid a hand into your leggings. Fingering your wet pussy. You took your headphones off. Throwing your head back onto Jaylon's shoulder. He turned off the treadmill and carried you bridal style. Jaylon took you both to the shower. Stripping you and himself out of y'all's clothes. He turns on the hot water and gets in after you.

Jaylon worships your body in any possible. Kissing you in a rough, but passionate way.

 Kissing you in a rough, but passionate way

Jaylon picks you up and slides inside you

Jaylon picks you up and slides inside you. You screamed and moaned. A tear slid fell from your eye. Due to how long his dick was. Jaylon kissed your tear away. He took his time with you. Kissing you slowly to make you feel comfortable. Hurt no longer existed. Pleasure is all you felt. Jaylon put you down. He lathered your body in soap. You did the same for him. Jaylon rubbed soap onto your back. His hands ghosted over your waist. They quickly went to your ass and he squeezed the thicc flesh. You moaned and rubbed his chest. One hand held your ass. The other rubbed your dripping pussy. You closed your eyes and bit your lip. He made you feel like you were on cloud nine. Jaylon kissed down your neck. Making you weak in the knees. You decided to turn his body away from yours. Then stroke his dick. As you caress his waist with your other hand. He groaned and rubbed your ass.

                 ⚠️WARNING: NUDE GIFS⚠️

Jaylon: "Fuuuckkkk baby. Keep going, I'm bout to nut." Jaylon groaned.

Y/n kept stroking him and you knelt down to drink his cum. He held it as he released his orgasm. Making sure the soap suds don't touch your lip. You swallowed every drop. Jaylon wanted you to reach your orgasm too. So he turned you around and hit you from the back.

Your moans grew louder as Jaylon thrusted into you. He kissed your shoulder and gripped your titties. Jaylon stared at your love faces in admiration. Admiring your beauty as he fucked you rougher and rougher.

Y/n: "I'm cumming! Uhh!" She moaned.

Jaylon got down and ate you out. As you released your orgasm. You ran your fingers through his hair. He got up and kissed you, biting your lip. He turned off the shower. Y'all dried off and threw on pajamas. Then cuddled in bed and watched, "The Black Phone". As y'all ate snacks.