Natewatson_😍🥰🥵

The crickets can be heard outside of my closed window

The crickets can be heard outside of my closed window. The stars were brighter than they've ever been. You were cuddled up in your blanket. Watching storytimes from your favorite Youtubers. Currently, you were watching Nikki Glamour. The storytime you were watching is called "Meeting His Girl Best Friend." The story didn't start yet, cause Nikki was still doing her usual introduction. Then she says, "Grab your wine and your snacks girl." So you paused the video and put your phone on the bed. Y/n goes into the kitchen and grabs a strawberry Daiquiri from the fridge. Then you went to the pantry. You grabbed Takis, Trolli's, and Cherry Sours.

A chill ran down your spine. All of a sudden, you feel as if you're being watched. You stopped moving, then assumed you were trippin. Y/n felt eyes burning into her skin. She gripped her drink and snacks tightly. And ran to her room as fast as she could. She heard footsteps behind her. Y/n reached her room and threw the snacks and drink on her bed. Afterwards, she tried using all her strength to close her door. You and the other person were playing tug-of-war with the door. They ended up overpowering you and opening your door completely. You took a few steps back and smacked your lips in annoyance.

Your intruder, was no one other than your ex, Nate Watson. He's too obsessed with you and that caused you to ghost him. When you ghosted him, he became a stalker. He always knew where you were, what you were wearing, when you're at work, when you're home, let's not forget, all the different numbers he contacts you from. The numbers that you've blocked over and over. Despite all of that, he's always been faithful, you're number one supporter, and let's you be yourself. Yet, you still find the stalker shit weird. So you grabbed your taser.

Y/n: "Take another step, and I won't hesitate to use it."

Nate: "Baby, you're not gonna use that on me."

Y/n: "That's Y/n to you! Wanna bet? Try your luck."

Nate walked closer to you and you tased his chest. He had no reaction. Your eyes got big.
Y/n tried to run past Nate. He caught her wrist with his hand. She turned around with a nasty glare in her eyes.

Y/n: "Nate get out! You don't live here anymore!"

Nate: "You can't run anywhere, I love you. You're all I ever think about. You're always in my dreams. You're my drug. Please, just let me love you. Please don't turn me away. That's all I want mama."

You saw sincerity in his eyes. His voice cracked as he poured his heart out to you. A single tear fell from his eye. You felt so bad. Why did he have to be so honest? So caring and loving? Those two traits alone, make you weak in the knees. Then he just had to use that nickname. He knows I love when he calls me that. Deep down in your heart, you knew you never lost feelings for Nate. You wiped the tear mark from his face. He held your waist, then stared into your soul. Licking his luscious and full lips.

Nate: "Is it hot in here? You are hot, I mean-"

You smirked and he bit his lip.

Y/n: "Shut up and kiss me."

Nate leaned down and kissed your plump lips. You felt sadness, love, and warmth from the kisses he gave you. He expressed his feelings through this kiss, that he couldn't form into words. Nate walked forward, making you walk backward. Causing you to lay back on the bed. He got on top and kissed your weak spot on your neck. You closed your eyes and moaned. He nibbled on your neck and pushed your bra up. Nate sucked your nipples and slightly bit them. Your moans grew louder. He removed your clothes and you removed his clothes. He stared down at you with bedroom eyes. Admiring your hourglass figure. His bare arms wrapped around your thighs and brought you closer to him. He leaned down and ate your dripping pussy. You threw your head back and gripped his braids. Your body twitched as his long tongue devoured your juices. You came and he licked your juices.

Nate: "I missed tasting you ma. Get your fine ass over here and ride me."

You smiled as he pulled you on top of him. You missed the sensation of him being inside of you. He slid you down on his dick. Y/n felt him in her stomach. You rocked your hips back and forth as you rode him. Nate felt so good inside of you. He groaned as you rode him.

Nate: "Keep going, just like that ma."

Y/n: "Baby, can you put me in doggy?"

Nate: "After this position bae."

Y/n: "Please Mr. Watson?"

Nate: "You know that's my weakness ma. Get on your stomach right now."

You excitedly flipped over onto your stomach. And arched your back. Nate's pre cum spilled from his dick. The sight of your ass turned him on more. Cause of how thicc you are. He continuously smacked your ass and you moaned. Loving every second of him spanking you. Nate gripped your curvy waist and thrusted into you. Giving you deeper strokes, showing you just how much he missed touching you. Your screams of pleasure filled Nate's ears. He pulled your hair and kissed you. He slightly choked you as you threw it back on him.

Nate: "Ooouuu baby, bounce it back to me. Don't stop."

You rotated your hips. Nate thrusted faster into you, putting you into the froggy position. Putting all of his weight on top of you. He twitched and gave you a few more thrusts. Nate pulled out and nutted on your ass. He groaned as he came, staring at your shaking ass. You licked his cum from your fingers. Nate smiled down at you as his body glistened with sweat. He carried you to the shower. Y'all bathed each other and dried off. Y/n put on a big shirt with nothing under. Nate put on underwear he left at your house. Y'all got under the covers, then watched Nikki Glamour's storytime together. Nate grabbed a sprite. Y'all stuffed y'all's faces with snacks for the rest of the night.