_BigNoah😍🥰💋

xoticful requested this imagine

xoticful requested this imagine. Hope you loved it girly!

You were the new girl in school. And everyone had your name in their mouths. It's mostly about how pretty you are. And how you have the body every girl wants. Everybody around you complimented your hourglass figure. Which caused your guy classmates to lust for you. And masterbate every time they saw your ass. It was such a common thing, that even girls with boyfriends were willing to let you seduce them. Or in other words, couples wanted you to join whenever they had sex.

Anytime you'd have a conversation with a teacher, they'd be tempted to receive intimacy from you. You had an innocent, sweet face with a naughty body type. That combination alone, made students and teachers crazy about you. They would stutter to respond to your question about the work. Then you'd smile to encourage them. Right then and there, they wanted you to themselves.

Your outfit of the day had everyone with blue balls. They watched you walk in the famous "fruit roll up" dress. You wore the tube top version. It flattered your body so well. And everyone could see the outline of your nipple piercings. The icing on the cake is your ass was poking out. You are dummy thick, so your ass jiggled a lot. The guys felt their dicks rise and went to the bathroom with lotion. The girls hyped you up. Your lips curved into a smile. You felt the stares and smirked.

The bell rang to leave school. It was a half day, everybody scrambled to get to the buses. Or walk home or their cars. Y/n needed to see Mr. Agwu. You thought he was so sexy. He thought you were gorgeous. You always made A's in his English class. His door was closed, so you peeked in. His eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back. Mr. Agwu was masturbating. He looked so fucking good. You wanted to jump his bones.

Mr Agwu: "Y/n."

He moaned your name and you silently shut and locked his door. You slowly walked to him and got on your knees. He felt hands hold his thighs and he jumped. He saw it was you and didn't care that you eavesdropped on him. He needed you so badly. Mr. Agwu deep throated you with his big dick. He bit his lip to suppress his moans. You kissed and licked his tip and he came. You swallowed his load. He took his shirt off and you sat on his dick. Grinding your ass on him. He moaned in your ear and gripped your boobs. You moaned and Mr. Agwu kissed you with his juicy lips. He held your face and broke the kiss.

Mr. Agwu: "Your lips taste like mangoes mami."

Y/n: "That's my lip gloss papi. You sure can kiss Mr. Agwu."

Mr. Agwu: "Only for you mami. Call me Noah."

You twerked on him as he rubbed his dick on your phat ass.

Noah: "Mami, your ass so phat."

He slapped it and you moaned. Noah massaged your ass and sucked your titties.

Noah: "You like that shit, don't you?"

Y/n: "Yes, Noah."

You moaned as he slapped your ass harder. He took your dress off and he noticed you only had a Gucci thong on. He thought you were the finest woman he's ever laid eyes on. You jerked him off as he felt on your ass. Slapping and grabbing on it. Noah slid your thong down and saw your cum. He smirked down at you. He kissed on your neck as he put you on his table. Noah's tongue flicked your pussy lips. Your moans were music to Noah's ears. You couldn't handle it and you tried pushing his face away. Noah gripped your thighs and held you in place.

Noah: "You ain't goin nowhere mami. Take it."

He proceeded to flick his tongue faster and you came hard on his tongue. Noah kissed you so you could taste yourself. He picked you up and held you against him. Slowly pushing himself into you. You held onto him tightly, as he gave you slow strokes. Y/n softly gripped his curls, as he made love to her. He groaned and fucked you faster. You were a moaning mess. Before Y/n could cum, Noah pulled out. He placed your body against the board. Then knelt down and ate your pussy from the back.

He ate you out so good. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Noah gripped your ass and smacked it. You moaned louder and Noah stood up. Covering your mouth and sliding into you. Thrusting faster than before. A tear slipped out. He felt so good inside of you. Noah felt your tear and removed his hand. Then slipped out of you.

Noah: "Baby what's wrong?"

He held your waist and wiped your cheek.

Y/n: "You just feel so good inside of me."

Noah smiled and kissed your forehead. He put you on top of him. You wasted no time sliding down on him. Riding him like a cowgirl. Noah pinched your nipples. Thrusting into you. Y/n spun around on his dick. Bouncing on him from the back.

Noah: "Mami you so got damn thick. Throw that ass on my dick."

You throw it back while he spanks you. You squeezed his dick with your pussy. He moaned and you felt him twitch. Noah put his tongue on your pussy. You sucked him off and y'all came. Breathing heavily, y'all got dressed. Noah hugged you close to him. Looking into your eyes.

Noah: "Y/n, I really like you. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "I'd love that Noah."

He leaned down and kissed you passionately.

Noah: "See you tomorrow gorgeous."

Y/n: "See you tomorrow handsome."

Y/n and Noah walked to their cars. Coincidentally, y'all parked next to each other. Y'all left the school's parking lot. Happier than ever. Excited to see what tomorrow brings.