Itslabeau & Thekidsmitty😮‍💨👀🥰

You were at the beach in L

You were at the beach in L.A. Relaxing after work. Tanning in your comfortable beach chair. Left alone to your thoughts. You closed your eyes, since you were directly in front of the sun. The ocean waves put you at ease. The splashing of the water brought back memories. A text interrupts your thoughts. You sigh and unlock your phone. You hear footsteps coming towards you. You look up and an attractive guy grabs the football, before it could hit you.

Handsome Stranger: "Glad I came when I did."

Y/n: "So am I! Thank you!"

Handsome Stranger: "No problem. My name is Smitty."

Y/n: "My name is Y/n."

He held his hand out and you shook it. Smitty didn't let go of your hand. He bit his lip as he checked you out. You blushed and looked him up and down. Putting your hair behind your ear.

Y/n: "See you around. Thanks again."

Smitty: "See you, anytime baby girl."

He made his way back to his friends. While he did so, you admired his back muscles. Smitty was built so nicely. You sigh happily and look at the message you received. Your eyes rolled as you read the message.

Ex Boyfriend: "Mama, please talk to me. I realize what I did was wrong. I want us to work."

He texted me from a different number. I want nothing to do with him.

*Recap*: Y/n and her ex Justin went to high school together. They had Biology class with each other. Y'all's teacher put on a movie. Everyone's eyes were glued to the movie. You and Justin sat next to each other. Y'all were talking and staring at each other. He leaned in and kissed you, his lips felt so good against yours. You didn't want the kiss to be over. But all good things come to an end. You told your bestie about it and she was pissed. Come to find out, Justin and your bestie were dating on the low. He cheated on your bestie with you. After finding that out, you apologize to your bestie and block Justin on everything.

*Recap over*

That situation just made you mad all over again. So you text Justin and then block him.

Y/n: "FUCK OFF ASSHOLE🖕🏽😤"

You need to cool off and have fun at the beach. You're not gonna let Justin get to you. Y/n sees an ice cream stand and gets in line. You're behind a tall guy with pretty blonde curls. Another guy gets behind you and taps your shoulder. You turn around and the guy is thirsty. Over here licking his lips and rubbing his chin like he the shit. He gives you the creeps.

Creepy Stranger: "Hey beautiful, are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see."

Y/n: "That's the best you got? I'm not interested."

Creepy Stranger: "So I can't get your number?"

Y/n: "That sounds about right."

Creepy Stranger: "Not even a hug?"