T4TheOfficial🥵😘😏

T4 was dressed in a black suit and dress shoes

T4 was dressed in a black suit and dress shoes. You were adding the finishing touches to your look. Y/n sprayed the perfume on herself. That T4 loved oh so much. You applied lip gloss and put your jewelry on. Y/n slipped her heels on and grabbed her purse. T4 walked into your room.

T4: "Baby are you rea-"

He stopped talking when he laid his eyes on you. You looked like a full course meal to him. Y/n flipped her hair and removed her hands from her heels. T4 and Y/n locked eyes, as her curls bounced. He bit his lip, shaking his head at how breathtaking Y/n looks. T4 walked over to her and leaned forward. Trapping her with his arms by either side of her thighs. Staring into her eyes loving.

T4: "Who told you to look that fine? My heart can't take it mami."

Yn giggled and kept eye contact.

Y/n: "Me, Myself, and I."

You playfully flipped your hair.

You and T4 laughed at your silliness

You and T4 laughed at your silliness. He stared at you for a bit longer. He stared at your lips in particular.

Y/n: "Kiss me baby."

He held your neck and kissed you so hard. The hot passion radiated from both of your bodies. You moaned wrapped your arms around his neck. He squeezed your hips and groaned. T4 broke the kiss.

T4: "At this rate, we'll never make it to the restaurant."

Y/n: "You have a point."

You laughed.

T4: "Let's go beautiful."

T4 caressed your face and cheered.

T4: "Woohoo! I got lip gloss on!"

Y/n laughed and shook her head in disbelief. You and T4 walked hand in hand to the car. After he locked the house up. He unlocked the car and opened the door for you.

T4: "Milady."

He gestured to the door and bowed. Using a British accent.

Y/n: "Why thank you kind sir."