SkyyJade💁🏽‍♀️👀🤤😍

Y/n wakes up from her slumber. Due to the sunlight hovering over her eyes. She rubs eye crust from her inner corners. For ten minutes, she scrolls on her phone. Liking and saving posts on her feed. Or her explore page. Y/n places her outfit on the bed.

 Y/n places her outfit on the bed

She grabs her bra and panties. Then Y/n hops in the shower. After brushing her teeth. Following up with washing her face. Y/n finishes her shower. Patting her body dry. She puts on her bra and panties. Y/n rubs face lotion into her face. To moisturize her skin. Afterwards, she used her fragrances of the day.

(Author's note: Think of your everyday routine. During this part of the story.)

She put on socks and her outfit. Y/n did her makeup.

Eyeshadow, lashes, & brows👇🏽

Lips👇🏽

Y/n did a victory dance

Y/n did a victory dance. As she admired the finished look. She played music from her speaker. Then sprayed "Heat Protectant Spray". While she went through her beauty drawer. Looking for her bedazzled straighter. Y/n found it and got to work.

Trying out a different hairstyle

Trying out a different hairstyle. One that's already on your mind. Eventually, Y/n gets to the front of her head. A sigh of relief falls from her mouth. She flat irons the very last two hair strands. That frame her face. Y/n makes a side swoop on the left side. Afterwards, she tucks her hair behind her ear. On the right side. Y/n sprays hair spray. To keep her hairstyle in tact all day. She posed in the mirror. More than satisfied with how she looks. Of course,
Y/n posts multiple selfies for Instagram. Your followers repost, comment, and like your pictures. You blush as you read your comments. One comment meant the world to you. It's from your neighbor slash crush Sora Simmons.

skyyjadeszn: "I can die happy now. How do you look THAT beautiful?!"

Y/ndabrat: "God works wonders baby boy💋🥰"

Your doorbell rang and you smiled to yourself. Already knowing who was byon the other side. You open the door to a smiling Sora. He's holding up a "Smoothie King" tray. One side has strawberry açaí bowls. The other has smoothies. A smile creeps onto your face. You let him in. Then lock the door behind him. He puts y'all's breakfast on the table. Sora pulls you into a bear hug. His arms hug your waist. He breathes in your all too familiar vanilla scent. You blush against his tall frame. Sora hesitantly lets go of you.

Sora: "Hey gorgeous, how are you?"

He asks, as y'all sit on your couch. You put on "Bob's Burgers". Y'all converse as y'all eat the acai bowls. Every now and then, you both sip y'all's smoothies.

Y/n: "Thanks Sky, this acai bowl is amazing! My smoothie is sweet too!"

You say, giving him a thankful smile.

Sky: "Anything for you love."

No matter how many times Sky calls you "love". It still makes you blush till this day. He notices and scoots closer to you. Y'all finish the acai bowls and smoothies. Sky immediately threw y'all's trash away afterwards. You both instinctively go to your bathroom. To brush y'all's teeth, floss, & use mouthwash. Y'all wash the toothpaste & mouthwash. Out of the sink, then go back to the living room.

Sky: "Wanna walk around the neighborhood cutie?"

Y/n: "Yes handsome! I'd love that!"

Sky: You flatter me Y/n.

Sky blushes and looks at her.

Y/n: Oh, someone's blushing!

Y/n smiles and smirks at him.

Sky nervously looks away.

The pair take the elevator downstairs. Then when the doors open. Y/n leads the way out. Sky holds the door open for Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks Sky!

She smiles at him.

Then sashays out of the door.

His eyes follow her physique.

As he catches up with her.

His heart beats against his chest.

Sky's body moves before his brain.

He gets closer to Y/n.

Turns her around.

He pulls her close.

Sky kisses her like no tomorrow.

Y/n melts during this kiss.

She kisses him back.

She feels weak in the knees.

Sky breaks the kiss.

Y/n pulls him by the shirt.

They kiss once more.

Never wanting to release each other.

Sky is relieved Y/n likes him back.

Life doesn't get better than this.

This imagine was requested by Peachy_