_BigNoah🥰😍💋

Y/n was at Noah's house

Y/n was at Noah's house. Originally, he was playing 2k while she did Tik Toks. He was taking a break at the moment. To watch you dance. Noah loved how you moved your hips as you danced. Or played with your hair. As your body moved effortlessly to the music. He loved watching you regardless of what you did. Currently, you were doing the "Legs Shakin" dance. Noah was hyping you up. Making you smile hard as your cheeks turned pink. As the dance came to an end. Noah hugged you from the back. Rocking you side to side. Kissing your neck. You both rewatched the Tik Tok. Before you posted it.

Noah: "You did great mama. I didn't know you could move your hips like that."

Noah said, smirking down at you.

Y/n: "There's a few things you don't know baby."

Noah: "Show me what I've been missing baby."

Y/n smirked as she straddled Noah. He leaned in to kiss her soft lips. They connected and reconnected as Noah gripped your hips. He broke the kiss to take your clothes off. You undressed him afterwards. Y'all's naked bodies brushed against each other's skin. As Noah laid back and had you ride him. You moaned due to his size. He leaned in close to you. Sucking your titties. Y/n caressed his curls as he did so. Your hips grind on Noah's dick. He groaned and squeezed your ass. Slapping it shortly after. Moans fell from your mouth.

Noah: "You like that shit don't you? You like when I slap that thick ass of yours."

Noah slapped your ass some more. He thrusted his hips into you. Making you whimper and scream. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He nibbled on your neck. You bit your lip and closed your eyes. As he made you feel good. Noah kissed you with passion. Making your body feel hot and tingly. He laid back down and closed his eyes. Since you felt amazing around his shaft. Y/n gets into the "reverse cowgirl" position. She slowly grinds on Noah. Noah bit his lip at the sight in front of him. He throws his head back. Wondering why your ass is so thick. Noah looks up just in time. To see you throwing your ass back on him.

Noah: "Fuck baby, do it just like that."

He slapped your ass as you shook it side to side. You moaned as Noah put you in the froggy position. Putting his weight on your back. Thrusting into you like a jack rabbit. Fucking you into the bed. Noah leaves wet kisses on your neck. He kisses your sweet spot over and over. Then he applied pressure to your neck. Moving your head towards his face. As he kisses you hungrily.

Y/n: "Daddy I'm cumming!"

Noah: "Let it out mami."

You came and Noah pulled out. Cumming on your ass. You twerked some more. Noah bit his lip and spanked you. He threw you over his shoulder and y'all showered together. Noah gave you his boxers and a big ass shirt. He only threw on boxers. Ya'll fell asleep reading comments from the Tik Tok you posted.

This imagine was requested by JustAWeirdGirlD 💕💕