WorldwideKayy pt. 2😘

The girls went everywhere in the mall and spent lots of money. Afterwards, the girls decided to go to the hotel and get ready to go out to eat. As well as exploring more of Atlanta. No lie, Louisiana food is better than other places. But dang, they had some bomb foods there.

They go exploring more and more, the girls went to the beach to chill and it was sooo much fun. They were glad they brought some swimsuits, Ashley and Shalaya wanted to go back to the beach.

It was getting late, and the girls bumped into the guys again

Kay started talking to Shalaya and Andre wanted Ashley, so he decided to go with his move. Kay had an ex at the party and she saw Shalaya and Kay talking. She didn't like the fact that he was talking to Shalaya, so she created a lie.

"Babe who is this chick you're talking to?! Remember we're still together!" Monique said.

"No we're not." Kay said responded.

"I think it's best I leave, it was nice meeting you. Hope I didn't cause no problems." Shalaya replied as she walked away.

She wanted to cry because it reminded her so much of her past, and she didn't want that to stop her from enjoying her trip.

"Girl you won't believe what just happened to me!" Shalaya screamed with anger.

"Guh what?" Ashley said with no empathy.

"Kay had a girl down there getting in my face, talkin bout they together."

"You want me to fxck him up?!" Ashley angrily asked.

"Nah Imma be straight, I just wanna enjoy my trip." Shalaya replied.

"Okay, just let me know when you wanna you know." Ashley replied as they laughed.

The next morning, they got dressed to go get breakfast and go to the beach.

The boys ended up being there and Kay apologized to Shalaya

The boys ended up being there and Kay apologized to Shalaya. And they went about their day, all of them started texting and everything. But Shalaya had to make sure she had some boundaries.

The guys ended up meeting us at the beach and they brought girls, Shalaya was kinda jealous but she had God by her side. If y'all don't know, Shalaya and Ashley were close with God and we're virgins still. Shalaya didn't let that stop her happiness. Everybody had a great time, but Shalaya decided to leave early. Only because she wanted to talk to God.

Kay wanted her, but she was hesitant to get with him, due to the fear of getting hurt. Kay was a good person and always was the hype one, but too hype. All the girls wanted him, why? Because he was a pretty boy who was kind hearted. He wasn't as close to God as Shalaya thought, and that was the reason she left him alone.

Ashley: "Shalaya, come get me gurl."

Shalaya: "Alright guh."

When Shalaya made it, she saw Kay by himself. Shalaya decided to see what was wrong and guess what happened? He jumped up like his damn life depended on it. He hugged her and everything.

"I wanna say that I have never felt this happy in my life when I see you." Kay told Shalaya.

"Wow that's crazy, cause I feel the same way. I'm scared though. I don't wanna fall for you, and you turn out to be someone different. And if you don't believe in Christ, I don't see a relationship between us. I know you finna stop talking to me for this one, but it's the truth. I'm only here for two weeks." Shalaya replied.

"I do believe in him, its just I don't think he hears me or wants me after all I've done. And I wanna make the best of days with you." Kay said.

"Well, we could try and let me tell you God is a forgiving God, he will always forgive you. You have to forgive yourself also. We all make mistakes, especially Christians." Shalaya replied.

Kay wanted to know more about God, and he wanted to know Shalaya as well. The pair began to fall each other. Now it's about that time for Shalaya to go back home to Louisiana, not wanting to leave. That's when the moment came, they wanted to kiss each other for the first time.

Kay bit his lip as he gazed at Shalaya's lips. Her heartbeat sped up as he got closer to her. He has hand on Shalaya's face, stroking it lovingly. He brings Shalaya's body closer to his, closing any available space left between them. Kay leans down and connects Shalaya's lips with his. When their lips touched, it felt as if electricity was running through their veins. It was a magical, romantic, moment that Shalaya will hold near and dear to her heart.