Jonasaidooo😍🦒

Byron👇🏼

y/f/i/c= your favorite ice cream

Disclaimer: Club Infinity is a club for teenagers 16 and up.

Y/n was with her boyfriend Byron. They were on an ice cream date. Y/n was eating y/f/i/c, when she caught her not-so-slick boyfriend eyeing another girl. You sucked your teeth and kicked him underneath the table.

"Babe! What was that for?!" Your boyfriend Byron asked.

"Ion know why you acting dumb! I saw you staring at that girl!" Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

"B-babe that ain't true!" Byron said with a baffled look on his face.

"Mhm." You said and sucked your teeth.

Your boy best friend Jonas saw it as well. He rushed over to your table.

"My best friend know what she saw man! Cause I saw it too!" Jonas said as he grabbed Byron by his shirt.

Y/n smirked and ate her ice cream.

"I knew you wasn't shit! I only let Y/n be with you cause its what she wanted!" Jonas said and decked Byron in the nose.

You stood up with your purse and ice cream, walked up to Byron, and said, "We're done!"

Jonas let go of Byron's shirt. Byron plopped down into his chair. He begged and pleaded for you to take him back. Y/n looked back flipped him off. Jonas looked down at you, laughed, and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You were smiling from ear to ear. You gave Byron back to the streets where he belongs.

"Best friend I don't have the car. My mama got it right now." Jonas said.

"That's fine best friend." Y/n said with a small smile.

You and Jonas walked to his house.

"Best friend, you wanna go to the Club Infinity tonight?" Jonas asked you.

"Yeah, definitely!" Y/n said looking up at Jonas.

It's Friday and you had zero plans, so what better way to spend it by hanging out with Jonas?

Jonas unlocked the door once y'all were outside of his house. Jonas let you go in first, and came in behind you. Y'all ran upstairs to his room and played GTA 5. Jonas shared his Sour Patch Kids with you, while y'all played the game. You and Jonas reached into the bag at the same time without realizing it. Jonas and Y/n quickly took their hand away from the bag, blushing hard.

They blushed even more as they returned to the game, thinking about their hands touching.

"Best friend it's 8:10, the club starts at 9:45." Jonas told Y/n, looking at the time from his phone.

"Oh my gosh! I gotta get ready!" You said and ran next door to your house.

Jonas laughed at your adorableness and started getting ready himself. Back at Y/n's house, Y/n took her clothes off in an orderly fashion. She turned on the hot water and hopped in the shower. She closed her eyes as the hot water traveled down her skin. She lathered soap onto her body with a loofah, and let the water wash away the suds.