ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟷| A long night

»«»«»«»«»«

Haeun slowly put the password and walked in as the door opened. She closed it and was slipping out of her shoes when his voice reached her ears.

"Where were you all this time?"

She looked up to see Haneul standing with a cup in his hand and a confused expression painted all over his face. She froze. Internally panicking Haeun almost forgot to reply.

"Hey, Haeun-ah! Where are you? Come back!" He yelled and made her jolt. "Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost here, sis."

"Ah well- I- I think I just saw a cockroach near that vase." She acted like she's scared and stepped away.

"Near the vase? Shit- you wait here." He quickly ran inside and got a insect killing spatula and started to look for it but didn't found any. He still kept on looking and said, "I don't think its here anymore..."

"Leave it." She said and walked inside. "I'm already tired from all the walk, I can't keep standing there anymore." And slouched down on the sofa while putting down her handbag and shopping bags.

Haneul quickly left for the kitchen and got her a glass of water. As she took it with a smile he peeked inside the shopping bags and exclaimed, "You went for shopping? Did you do your lunch? I was waiting for you."

"Yeah I thought of doing lunch outside cause I felt bored to cook for myself, I didn't know you'll be back by lunch time today. And also thought of buying some things while I'm outside."

"But I called you several times-"

"My phone is dead, bro. Look." She handed him her phone. He scoffed and plugged it in the charger.

He shook his head and said, "Seriously you're still a little kid gosh. Gets scared of cockroach, lazy to cook her own meal and doesn't take care of her things. When will you grow up, girl?"

"Please stop the tease cause I'm too tired to deal with it today. Thank you." She took all the bags and went inside her room.

And he yelled at her as she closed her room, "Okay I'm leaving now for the clinic! Take care of the home and don't be lazy!"

"I'm not lazy!" She yelled back from her room.

He laughed and left with his backpack.

As soon as she heard the main door's closing sound, she gave a sigh of relief. She quickly opened her bag to pull out the envelop and fixed the creased parts of it.

"Now its time to send the letter to her."