ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟶| In search of the Dentist

»«»«»«»«»«

"Yes...yeah yeah! Okay, so- can you?" He scrutinised his gaze at the floor while his mind remained fixated in the line. "Thank you so much! Yeah yeah only Busan and Seoul reports are needed for now...Thanks again! Bye!" He gave out a breathe of relief as he put down the phone and looked at her. "There, done."

She broke into a smile and thanked him.

"Honestly, with all the busy reports of serial killers and perverts these days, it was hard to get someone like Jaein to help you with this."

"I can see that..." She smiled awkwardly. After waiting for almost 4 hours, obviously Haeun got the idea how hard it is actually. She stood up from her chair and put her sling bag across her back, "Well then, I'll get going now. And again- Thank you so much, for helping me this much!"

He also stood up immediately, "No no its absolutely okay. Please keep our phone numbers with you, I'll call you as soon as we get any clue about Dr. Hong."

"Sure!"

She was about to leave when he called her out by her name, "Miss Haeun!" She turned around with a confused expression. He said, "I know its not my part of duty to ask you this but, why are you looking for death reports only? Do you have a thought that he might be dead? Normally people try to look for their journey reports and bank transactions in cases like this..."

Haeun was almost baffled. She herself didn't know why she looked for death reports instead of these.

"I...I would be lying if I say I came prepared for this situation. But I'm just doing what my gut is saying right now and yeah I'm just preparing myself for the worst at this point." She got back from her trance and said, "But yeah, if possible can you perhaps check on all those things as well?"

"Yeah sure! I'll look into that. And please try to think positive things and be safe on your way." He smiled and bowed as he said that. She nodded and turned to leave.

I dunno what I'm doing but I know for what I'm doing all these...and that's what matters now.

»«»«»«»«»«

| 𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟶:𝟶𝟺 𝙿𝙼 |

"I seriously wanna know what the hell is going on here in my residence!" She kept on standing there and blabbering, disturbing the whole team in the meantime. "Hey, why're you touching that one?! Leave that there!"