ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸| Still orbiting you

●●○○○○○○○○

Feet taping on the hard tiled floor as her eyes remained fixated to the same floor. None of the words that have been blurted at her ears all this long entered that impulsive mind.

The mind is somewhere else from the form.

"Yah! Aren't you tired, huh?" She shook the calm peaceful form and gained the consciousness of that mind. Haeun looked at her and nodded. "Then what the hell are we doing here?! Lets just g-"

"Miss Bae Haeun is allowed to meet our interrogation team now. Please go inside the room, they're waiting for your presence."

An officer interrupted Seol and motioned Haeun towards the interrogation room, after saying that. She sighed and stood up from the metal bench and went inside, when the other rolled her eyes in disgust.

"You can wait here-"

She raised her hand at him and said, "I-will-wait-here. I know that!"

●●○○○○○○○○

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I NEED TO MENTION THAT I DUNNO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CASE!"

Her fists crashed with the table lying there, making the glass lid fell off of the glass. Everyone's eyes went wide, except for one.

There seated a preferably young officer cross-legged, with his cold piercing gaze at her. His reaction just changed to a smirk and he asked, "Why're you acting rude, Miss Bae if you don't know anything?"

"What?!"

He changed his posture and leaned at her, "I mean- I just asked you a simple question, that 'Do you know anything about this case?' And to that the answer must be either 'yes' or 'no', that's it. I'm sorry, but I can't find anything in that to piss your mind off like this...", and he motioned at her expression with his eyes.

She rolled her eyes and blurted with a gritted tone, "Its the third time I got asked the same question here."

"Oh- that's bad now. But I can't help, you see... I'm just recruited to handle the case so..."

"I hope, you didn't come to interrogate me before revising the witnesses and the collected pieces of information. So...", now she cocked her eyebrows at him. But this didn't make him feel uneasy or something- cause he still had that same smug look on his face.