ƎᗡOƆ 𝟼| In the depth of darkness

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟷𝟹.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞; 𝟶𝟼:𝟶𝟹:𝟷𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

She walked out with a smile from the OT room while talking with the nurse. The man anxiously ran towards her to get the most waited and beautiful news from her. She looked up at him and noticing his anxious self, she smiled at him and unfolded the best news for him.

"Congratulations, Mr. Song! God gifted you with a handsome boy!"

The man's happiness knew no bounds and he started praising God right at that moment. She smiled widely and her glance fell on the old lady, who was sitting on the cold chairs by the hospital corridor in front of the OT. The lady smirked at her, as her brows cocked at the doctor- obviously signing something. Understanding the sign, she slightly nodded at her with a smirk.

After excusing herself from there, she made her way towards her cabin. Changing into her normal attire from the operation suit, she came back hurriedly to get her phone which was now ringing.

She looked at the caller ID- it was unknown, which made her crease her eyebrows in confusion. Time felt like frozen somehow to her...

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝟷!

Her heart was refraining herself from taking the call, still, her thumb slowly swiped the green option on the screen...

𝟸!

...and she placed the call on her ear...

𝟹!

"Hell-"

⚠⚠⚠

Oh yeah! You're sent to hell~

A loud ear-piercing sound erupted from the cabin along with fire and smoke. The whole hospital went into panic mode in no time and the fire started to spread wildly. Only dark grey smoke could be seen everywhere and the yells of fragile lives throughout...

Promises are made to be broken...either by you or...by Me.

●●●●●●○○○○

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟶𝟾:𝟹𝟶:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼 |

She woke up early today after getting no sleep. Cause for the whole night, that word haunted her mind and emotions. And we know, teenagers are easily get carried away by these two things.