ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟽| To make things right

»«»«»«»«»«

| 𝟶𝟷:𝟺𝟹:𝟻𝟽 𝙿𝙼 |

They all assembled in the office cafeteria for lunch, today Jin also joined the team. But now everyone is waiting for Yoongi.

"He asked me to join you guys today to discuss some important stuff, now look who's missing." Jin exclaimed while going through the menu. "I can't believe I'm working on Sundays too." He sighed.

Taehyung sighed too. 

"I had called him earlier when we were still in Mr. Chang's office but he declined the call. Can't tell where he's now." Youngdo informed as the two Kims of Yoongi's department looked at him.

Namjoon was about to say something while resting his hand on the table, but accidentally pushed the glass and it fell on Hoseok's lap who was sitting right beside him. 

Damn!

"I'm sure he's on his way he-" Jungkook was about to defend for Yoongi but was cut off by loud curse that came out of Hoseok's mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He stood up immediately, jerking off the waters from his hand and legs. But it was too late cause the water already seeped in his cloth, making him shiver in cold sensation. "You- Can't you see what you're doing?! Are you blind or what?!"

"I- Uhm- Actually- I-"

"Actually what?!" Hoseok couldn't stand Namjoon's clueless and stuttering self and got more frustrated than ever. He run his fingers through his puffy black hair and breathed out in utter annoyance before saying, "Actually you're a stupid. A fucking stupid you're, Kim!"

And that's when he left the cafeteria.

Namjoon didn't say anything, he just kept quiet and took in all. It felt like his retreating self got lost under the embarrassment he felt today.

"Did he just called me stupid?" Taehyung asked with a shook expression at the remaining which made everyone sigh except Namjoon.

Jungkook patted his shoulder and whispered, "No Tae, by Kim he meant RM hyung."

He made an 'O' shaped with his lips and nodded as he understood.

"He should've called you stupid not RM." Murmured Jin under his breathe, unable to tolerate the dramas between the younger ones right under his nose.

When Yoongi was coming towards the cafeteria from the parking lot and saw Hoseok rushing out of the cafeteria and heading towards the parking lot. His brows ceased and for a moment he thought that Hoseok must be coming for him. But to his astonishment, he straight away went to his car without glancing at anywhere else.