ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟷| Déjà vu & untold truths

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗; 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

She quickly took the thin plastic box from the table and struggled to open it. The push-lock was tough enough for her soft fingers that it turned a deep shade of pink due to the immense force she gave on it. But the thing that came out from the box was the last thing she expected to get tonight...

A CD...again...?!

Her state wasn't good enough to comprehend everything happening now and that's when the CD fell from her trembling hand. The sound of the rolling CD- rang throughout the silent room along with her heavy breathing and the déjà vu stuck in her mind like a peal of thunder.

It happened...it all happened...and is happening again...again...

Haeun stood up and went to get her laptop and the old CD, in that trembling state. As soon as she found the two things, after waiting for the laptop to power on, she opened the disk drive and put the new CD inside the laptop. And kept on waiting for it to start.

I wonder what more I've to find out this time...

And again this situation was beyond everything, beyond the past one even which just changed her patient self to an impatient one in no time. Everything here is just crossing the limit!

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝟷!

𝟸!

𝟹!

I just can't wait-

Cutting all her anxious thoughts, the video started on the screen and nothing, but a dark screen appeared in front of her along with ear-piercing sounds.

"That same thing...but did he send the old one again?"

She tried to restart it, but nothing changed. Haeun sighed and fast-forwarded the video about 1 minute- as she remembered the tactics from the old one and certainly a voice boomed in the room with that nonsense noise as a bgm. Immediately pausing the video, she put on her headset and started it again. But to her surprise...the voice seemed in the middle of saying something.

Haeun got baffled and mumbled to herself, "Looks like it's not the same CD...lets start from the first then."

The curiosity got the best of her and she seemed rather confident by the passing minute as she kept on trying to know what's there in the new CD. Why? Maybe she's desperate to find out the mastermind behind all these shits happened to her family...none knows except her heart.