ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The sound of the heart rating machine and the cry of agony felt triggering in the nerves of him. Still, he kept on watching the two sisters in the hospital room through the glass window. One lying on the bed, dead, and the other crying her eyes out. And there that machine kept on signaling the stopping of heart rate.

The triggering feeling wasn't new to him. He felt it before but for someone else.

He gulped as his feet stumbled backward in an attempt of getting proper support. As sweat beads rolled down his pale skin, he came out from the hospital with hurried steps while taking heavy breaths. The cold monsoon winds weren't enough to calm down his state.

Only one sentence rang in his ears.

"Sorry, we couldn't save her. She stopped to respond in the third defibrillation only."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟹.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟾:𝟷𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

He jolted up from his deep slumber which turned into a scary one after a long time. Sweat beads rolled down his pale skin as he looked at the clock. His shocked eyes started to look for the mobile which was kept in a stand beside his bed-

"What happened to the phone?! I remember putting an alarm though-" His expression turned annoyed when he found that the alarm rang for 45 minutes straight but he didn't even hear it! He tapped on the sound buttons on the thin edges of the phone and found it was muted. "What the-"

Shaking his head in disappointment at himself, he moved out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom swiftly. But he came out as soon as he heard his phone's ringtone.

This agency doesn't understand privacy I swear!

"What? What happened?" He asked lazily in his groggy morning-voice making the other question himself that did he wake up the older one with this call. Cause...no one dares to wake him up from his sleep in fear of the impact which is not so good.

"It's me, JK, bro."

"You- what you want?" Yoongi asked anxiously when the sound of chuckle filled in his ears. He was already late and on the other hand, this boy was making it worse. He rolled his eyes and asked in gritted teeth, "I asked what is it DUMBA-"

"Cool cool. I called just to inform you that, you received a mail from Dr. Cha last evening-"

He was about to touch the red option on the screen when Jungkook yelled from the other end. He knew Yoongi was in no mood to listen to work shits just after waking up from his slumber.