ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟷.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 |

"Bogum, stay safe okay! AND EAT HEALTHY!"

Taehyung's voice volume kept on increasing as the distance between them started to increase, and he kept on waving at the leaving crew continuously- well, his friend to be honest.

"YES I'LL!"

The boy also shoot him a toothy grin at his friend's childishness before entering the private jet of the CODE members. Yes. They were going for the mission led by Jung Yeong.

"V, come on!" Hoseok nudged the boy with his elbow and said, "Come or else we're leaving you here." His stern cold voice made him frown and he followed behind like an obedient boy.

Jungkook giggled at him. He also came to bid goodbye to his favorite hyung and wish Yeong a safe journey.

It was mentioned by the Chief that the members will leave soon for that foreign-related case but no one expected it would be this early. Like- within 4 days! Thanks to Hoseok...everything was prepared beforehand and that also perfectly.

««««««««««

"Hyung. If it wouldn't have been for you", the tall guy looked at the older man, who kept on arranging the luggage of him in the car deck at the back. "I would've never been able to come here in time."

"No problem, dude!" He straightened his back and closed the deck before looking back at him smugly and said, "Just give me a lunch treat." He winked.

Youngdo started to laugh at his humorous self and said, "Oh yeah sure! Your favorite samgyopsal."

"You still remember?"

His shook expression amused Youngdo, who just shrugged and said, "Bingo! Just guessed, bro." And he got inside the car leaving the scoffing man outside. "Aren't you going to drive hyung?"

"Aish...kids these days- Yeah! Coming!"

He took the driver's seat and started the engine. The car left the parking lot with the new turn towards the progress of the case.

««««««««««

Yoongi was sitting in front of the computers and typing endlessly on his laptop with his pale long slender fingers- while sipping the coffee with his left hand and checking his smartwatch from time to time. He was waiting for Taehyung.