ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden

»«»«»«»«»«

After walking for 1-2 minutes more, they eventually reached the last room of the long abandoned corridor. 

Even though it was day time but that part of the building seemed as if it was forbidden to see the sun because of which the place remained dark and cold. Therefore, they had to put on the flashlights of their phone to help her open the door of the room.

She slowly opened the already jammed lock, but somewhere it seemed as if it isn't that jammed as it should've been, which made her scrutinise her forehead in confusion. And needless to say that Yoongi also caught that right. 

Yoongi sensed faint smell of turpentine in the air.

The door opened with a creaky sound as Miss Euk pushed it and came inside slowly. Under their flashlight, they could see the cob webs covering every inch of the room.

"This place looks like it has not been used for years and you think there's anything to search here?! Are you here to find a ghost or a criminal, Mister?"

Yoongi let out a scoff and said, "For understanding the answer to that question you'll need to work with your brain. But your work is only with teeth so its gonna be hard to understand for you."

"What...?"

Ignoring his confused state, Yoongi kept on looking around the room while clearing some cob webs from his path. When the nurse and the Chairman kept on standing by the translucent glass panel of the door.

"Was this room were in use for tooth surgeries before?" Yoongi asked to Miss Euk while looking at the few old things in the room, to which she nodded slowly. He then asked while removing some cob webs near his hand, "Since when this place got abandoned then?"

"Uhm...it remained abandoned for five to six years...probably."

Yoongi hummed as his eyes perked up sensing a smell, a smell of aerosol? And that also from here? This place is filled with only dirt and cob webs then how-

Wait...is it coming from these?

Yoongi slowly took a handful of cob webs near his nose and smelled it. It didn't smell of dirt and sweet-yeast like but it smelled like AEROSOL! He smirked.

Taking some of the samples in a plastic pouch for confirming his prediction, he came in front of them and asked, "Is there any CCTV in this room?"

"There were but we removed them as the rooms got shifted upstairs." Informed the Chairman.

"I see. Then why the other equipments are still here?"

"We were about to shift all these things as well but didn't do it as Dr. Hong himself recommended to get new equipments and leave them here as most of them were old and were not working properly. So we bought new ones as the rooms got shifted."