ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker

︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻

Coming inside the busy building with the two new members of CODE, he headed straight towards the assigned officer who's in charge of receiving the detectives, and agents like them to provide the information and paper works regarding any old or new case.

The man in police uniform kept on shoving down spoons of rice with nothing but egg roll during the working hours as if he has been fasting for decades now. The sight just disgusted Hoseok to every dimension that he decided to just bang his table to get his attention while scaring the two minions of him.

"What the- WHATH?! WHATH DOH YOU WANTH?!" The man yelled out at him with his mouth full of rice which basically made Hoseok to just throw up all over the man's face.

Taehyung came up from behind and said, "Yah, ahjussi! Just finish that food first, then talk. Geez...you look disgusting!"

Both Hoseok and Jungkook were about to crack up but they hold it back perfectly as if nothing happened.

"WHATH DIDH YOU SAYH?!"

"Just- Just finish your food first. So that we can talk about some important case here." Hoseok cleared the things as soon as he noticed the whispers and amused stares from their surroundings.

︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻

| 𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞; 𝟶𝟽:𝟹𝟺:𝟷𝟶 𝙿𝙼 |

The girl went around the store to look at the newly made garments which got sponsored by many well-known companies. The greetings, well wishes, and praises from the customers making her happy, and the corners of her lips turned into a beautiful smile. Which is making her pride inevitable.

"Ma'am."

A voice rang in her ears which made her turn around at the owner and ask, "Yes?"

"Someone came here to meet you."

She nodded and excused herself from them before following her assistant. As she made to the hindered lobby of the mall, which looked quite silent and deserted- her eyes met with a tall male form standing with his hands shoved inside denim, his backside facing her.

The assistant excused herself after assisting her to here. The slight sound of the clicking of heels made him alert and he turned around.

Seeing how she gasped at the sight of his face can help anyone conclude that the person isn't unknown to her but the weirdest part is...her eyes started to water at the sight of him, nose and ears turning red slowly. She put a hand on her mouth, trying to stop herself from sobbing. But she cried more.