ƎᗡOƆ 𝟿| Never leave me alone!

●●●●●●●●●○

| 𝟹𝟶.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺:𝟺𝟶 𝙿𝙼 |

"Sir, are you listening?"

"Yes?" He snapped out from his trail of thoughts and pocketed his phone roughly and looked at Soobin's slightly amused self. "Are you saying something?"

"Uhm- no. It's ok."

"Hmm." He nodded and looked out at the passing scenery.

They were quite far away from the hustle-bustle of the city of Seoul and it kinda looked like a town. But, surprisingly, an amusement park with picnic facilities is situated there. But he wasn't thinking anything about that. His mind was filled with thoughts about the message he just got when he was about to push the calling bell of their apartment.

✉️ 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 11:00 am ^

+𝟴𝟮𝟵𝟵𝟰𝟮**𝟬𝟴𝟰𝟱

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢!

𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

I'll end all this shit. Promise.

He sighed.

●●●●●●●●●○

"Dad! I wanna go there and take some selfies!" Seol whined like a child at her father, which made Haeun smile after so many days. She also missed her dad, badly.

"But- why can't we stay here? It's kinda secluded than there. See- so many people gathering up there to get pictures in front of that stone pillar? What's in that even?!"

"DAD! I WANNA GO MEANS I-WILL-GO!" With that, she made her way through that loud crowd in front of the pillar.

"Aish, this kid..."

As he can't just leave his kid like that he followed behind her with an annoyed expression on his face along with an amused Haeun. She was giggling constantly at their father-daughter argument.