P R O L O G U E

|𝟷𝟹.𝟶𝟻.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺|

| 𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞; 𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟻 𝙿𝙼 |

[BREAKING NEWS]

In the last unfortunate hour, Pathologist Dr. Kim H.J. was brutally murdered!

It has been reported, that he died due to gunshot while working with an autopsy, as per the postmortem report. Alongside a paper was found from his chest pocket, again written-

13430

The case has taken a new direction along with the people's belief, after that. The rumors rising to- 'Its the work of the same killer as the Financial Minister.'

Now, the cops are working with the case and special detective agencies shall be recruited as per the Commissioner's report.

■■■■■■■■■■

.

.

.

.

.

The room was dimly lit, and a petite figure was sleeping peacefully while hugging a book named- 'Bad Blood' in her arms.

Suddenly the door creaked open and entered a tall man, his dark clothes drenched in blood so, did his half of the neck. He was holding a bag in his hand, which he slowly kept on the study table by the bed without making any noise.

He crouched down by the side of the bed and kept on looking at the petite figure on the bed with teary eyes.

He wanted to hold her, hug her and kiss her forehead- but couldn't. He wanted to see her one last time...and he did. But he couldn't give her all those love she got from him since her mother died...all those love that helped her to grow up into a loving daughter of them.

His heart couldn't hold any longer and it pained irresistibly for doing this with her cause he knew- that she never deserved all this!

He stood up and immediately left her, all alone in there as he closed the door.

"Live happily Haeun-ah. And please forgive your Dad...if you can."

____________________

So...this is the prologue, actually the first chapter to be considered.
I guess its pretty like a story, right? Good thing.

I basically had no proper plot for it, but as soon as I started writing this part- I GOT A WHOLE PLOT IN MAH MIND!!! Well, that was hella awkward, hehehe...

I hope you're enjoying it. Aren't you? I would like to see the answer in the comment section. Sadly, you never reply :(

-Nik