ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟶| Like a shadow

»»»»»»»»»»

| 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟶:𝟷𝟺 𝙿𝙼 |

Long slender fingers kept on swirling over the touchpad of the laptop as his eyes kept on moving with the cursor- from Google Chrome to the Gmail option. The screen opened to a white page with a big red 'M' logo of an envelop and a loading sign.

He kept on waiting, fingers tapping the hard desk as if those long slender fingers are running over piano keys.

I seriously miss playing it now...

He sighed and soon the screen changed to a different one while showing several emails with their respective date and sender name at the top. Mostly on job opportunities and discount offers of various e-shopping sites.

Honestly, with a Software Engineer degree in hand, Yoongi never had his mails empty since he graduated, and being an excel in his studies he never faced the harsh life of a jobless person but he did before that.

"That one."

He clicked on the left button of the touchpad and opened the email sent by Dr. Cha. Reading it thoroughly he just deadpanned at the man's stupid work. Dr. Cha sent him an email just to inform Yoongi that he want a month's retirement from his work. And he would like to set his most trusted team member Dr. Kim to help them out in need.

Yoongi sighed and replied with an 'Ok'.

"Now I gotta delete all these crappy mails", his fingers kept on running like a robot over the buttons of the touchpad as he kept on deleting the unimportant emails. He checked the other options in the left-hand-side list- outbox, drafts, etc. and found everything empty except for the 'spam' option. It's pointing that one email is still there which is still unchecked.

His brows creased and he mumbled, "Spam mail?" Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the mail only to find...