ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟻.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 ; 𝟶𝟿:𝟹𝟻:𝟸𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

Transparent glass vessels filled with liquids of different colors made the white room a bit colorful, as vapours from a few other vessels kept on pouring out and vanishing in the thin air of the room.

A man was lying on a metallic bed, wrapped with a white sheet, paled skin, head bandaged and cotton balls stained with a bit of blood remain stuck in his nose. It was Mr. Chang, as a corpse.

The silence was reigning in the room, except for the slow sound of some highly reactive chemicals and flipping of pages could be heard. The man in the white lab coat with his tall and broad shoulders- stood there with his spectacled eyes fixated on a file, giving his full attention to it.

Sudden sounds of the boot are what interrupted his concentration and he looked up to find Yoongi entering the room and fixed his spectacles while passing him an impressed look.

"I thought you were heading for a meeting- how come you reached here this fast?"

Yoongi shrugged in response and said, "I don't know. Maybe because my bones are one year younger than yours, Jin hyung."

"Ya ya ya- Yoongi, I swear-"

"Yeah, don't swear. Give me the report now I'll listen to all your swears later on. Just left a meeting hanging for your stupid timings."

Jin rolled his eyes while handing him the report file and said, "What can I do if the typist takes THIS long to type out the whole report?! I can't just say out what're the results! They aren't valid if it's not written in these papers with government seal!"

"I know."

Yoongi kept on flipping the pages until he found the main result in the end. His eyes turned as round as it could at the boldly printed word on the paper.

Murder.

"Murder...?!"

"Yes, Yoongi...its a murder. We found Potassium Cyanide- a highly poisonous chemical in his mouth and stomach."

Yoongi looked baffled after hearing this information. He asked, "How's that possible?! We didn't seem to notice any gagged out things from his mouth and you only said that nothing could be found in the food and he died of cardiac arrest! Then how-"

"It was not in the food Yoongi...it was in one of his teeth. And that's what led to cardiac arrest as it decreases the oxygen level in the body." Jin looked at him in the eyes as Yoongi's baffled state slowly turned into an excited one as the realization hit him.