ƎᗡOƆ 𝟾| The days will be over

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

384 hours.

16 days.

Haeun had only sixteen days to decipher everything if she wanted to make her life a normal one and rescue her 'the only world'. And indeed she wanted to, like- who wouldn't? But again, it wasn't something that so easy as the message looked like.

She didn't know where to start, which made her more insecure about what was she going through. She didn't even spill the beans to anyone in fear of getting death threats and all from the sender or the wrongdoer. But...she knew this much, that both are the same person but not her dad. Haeun doesn't even know what made her think like that without any proof, but it did. Maybe the faith that she always had for him...which pushed her self to make those assumptions.

She tried herself to find about the sender, but the results were useless. It said that the number is not registered, and we know there's nothing to do next about this.

And now all this shits made her feel like she's guilty of everything that's happening to her remaining family!

Sixteen days passed by like that, without any hint or without any proceed towards her task...and thus her time bomb was ticking the last numbers.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟸𝟿.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟹:𝟸𝟸 𝙿𝙼 |

"Haeun...aren't you getting good sleep here?" Mr. Bae asked her before taking the last bite from his dinner. For the past few days, he was intently observing his niece's odd behavior and the dark border around her eyes. He even noticed that she was skipping university every now and then, in excuse of assignments.

The question caught her off guard and she understood someone is following her actions. After taking a sip from the glass of water placed beside her plate she replied, "What caused you to think like that?"

"Those ugly dark circles, lol." Seol said out sardonically while chewing endlessly like a cow.

"Yah! Stop chewing like a cow! You gotta lose the taste!" He complained at her sardonic expression and was about to talk to Haeun, but Seol decided to butt in.

"As if, it's something tasty..."

He rolled his eyes at her and continued, "Whatever. Haeun, you look tired. You're skipping university a lot these days. I don't have any complain about that though, but...why are you tired this much? Is there something that's bothering you or you're feeling sick? See, don't hide-"