ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟸𝟼.𝟶𝟻.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 |

Feet tapping on the cold, hard, shiny tiled floor as he kept looking at his watch momentarily and clicking his tongue in annoyance.

Aish!

He stood up, giving up on his patience and yelled out at the mother, "Seriously, Mom how long you gonna take?!"

The woman glared at him and signed him to notice the unwanted stares and whispers coming at him now. Oh shit! He face palmed internally and apologized at the crowds quickly before marching towards the woman.

He whispered, "Mom I got duty today and you're just-"

"Shut up, Tae! And look at these piece of art...mesmerising, ain't it?" She held out a beautiful vase sculpted in Greek style which literally stole his heart right then and there. If you believe in first love, then he really found his first love today.

Damn! I love this!

"Mom, that's great! Are we buying this one?"

He asked excitedly, but that faded away as soon as he heard her, "Yes. For your Grandparents' 50th Anniversary." She blurted while studying the piece which is now in her hand. He became a bit sad and just uttered an 'oh'. "Tae you're paying for it, this time!"

He nodded with a smile and asked while trying to find his wallet from his jeans pocket, "How much is it?"

"Thirteen million won, sir."

"Okay- wait, WHAT?! Thi-Thirteen million...?"

"Actually sir, its net worth is 1000 USD. But today we're giving offers that's why-"

Not now.

He was already frustrated and now these lectures were just adding fuel to the fire. Without wasting time anymore, he decided, "Leave it. Pack that thing."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

He kept on shoving aside everyone or everything that came in front of him, without caring about the value- cause the value of his life is obviously more than anything else in this world, which he never wanted to keep behind the bars. 

Same saga for every thieves and robbers like him though.

The two watchmen kept on yelling and running behind him, without accepting the fact that they can never reach him in a decade with that old style of running.