ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟾.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟻:𝟷𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

Its Monday, means a working day at CODE, but Yoongi was sitting in a cafeteria right now and waiting for Henry to arrive. His attire, expression and gestures everything looks different than usual.

Just that normal guy from his college years.

Yoongi took a sip of his Latte while checking the time in his phone.

The cafe's door got pushed and the bell ringed for the 10th time since Yoongi arrived, and there came in Henry. He looked so young, Yoongi could hardly tell he's going to be next Chairman of Kim&Chang Company. 

"I'm sorry, I got late due to traffic-"

Yoongi waved off with a smile and said, "Its okay. Please take your seat."

He sat down and ordered an Americano for himself. "So...", he looked around and made sure no one's watching them, when Yoongi signed with a nod to go on. "Before I start with anything, I want to give you this one."

He pushed a pendrive to his direction slowly. Yoongi raised an eyebrow throwing a look at it and then at him.

"This holds all the proofs on what information I'm going to give you."

Yoongi nodded and hid the pendrive inside his jacket pocket quickly as he saw the waitress, who came and served his coffee. Henry thanked her and she bowed with a smile before leaving.

He continued.

"We still didn't get any information about my father's death, so I had called CODE's chairman and came to know that it was a murder, and ya'll are suspecting Dr. Hong for it."

Yoongi took another sip of his coffee and said, "Well then, I guess you also know the reasons, why we're suspecting him?"

"Yeah and that's why I want to say that Dr. Hong cant do something like that. He might've embezzled on some, but as a human he was a good person. He could never kill someone for anything." Henry calmed himself and took a sip of his Americano.

Yoongi was examining his expressions, which implied he wasn't lying to him.

He continued, "Look, Dr. Hong's wife was my Mom's friend and that's how me and my Mom knew them. I got my brace treatment from him as well, but the thing is my Dad saw him just once before this happened and they didn't had much interaction at that time. My Dad used to stay overseas most of the time and by the time he came back here permanently, Dr. Hong already settled in Busan with his family. But his wife, who was his only family, also died due to Leukemia and as much as I know he didn't come back here in Seoul after that."