ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟽.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶:𝟷𝟺 𝙰𝙼 |

"I'm still not getting it. Why in the hell are we heading there, this dental hospital or whatever?! Mr. Chang didn't even die in there and Suga hyung asked us to go to the murder site!"

Hoseok kept on rambling about while sitting on the back seat when Jungkook was trying to cool him down. Taehyung was always in charge of driving and Namjoon guiding him with the location.

Knowing no other option is left, Namjoon gave a frustrated sigh before snapping at Hoseok's face, "We searched everything in the place where he died idiot! JUST EVERY FUCKING THING! Then what's the point in going there when there's nothing to find even?! Besides Yoongi only asked us to go to that place, he found something related to that dentist in that hospital."

Seriously, two days have already passed and right now the only progress they made towards the case is just that they know that the murderer is the same for the last two cases they were handling without any proper proof but just the number...

13430

Pausing for moments, as the thing kept on loading in his mind Hoseok said, "Okay...BUT- You just not called me idiot, right?"

"Oh, I did. Your ears caught that right."

"YOU-"

"Hyung calm down...calm down. Look, Suga hyung just messaged me." Jungkook stopped them while staring at his phone screen. When Hoseok decided to peek from beside him.

"What is he saying now?" Both Namjoon and Hoseok asked in unison, making Jungkook all baffled when Taehyung kept on suppressing his laughter.

"Look. Now he started to copy me-"

"Hey! Who wants to copy a nerd like you?! You're copying me!"

"Why you-"

"No need to come to the hospital. I've reached here already. Send them to Mr. Chang's office to help Youngdo hyung there and you head back to our office and go to the forensic department. Jin hyung will give you some papers. Collect them and wait for us in the meeting room. But don't dare to touch my laptop." Jungkook read out the whole message sent by Yoongi as loud as he can just to stop the two bickering hyungs in the car.

They already got into traffic and Taehyung was just enjoying the drama while waiting for the traffic to clear. After hearing the whole message he asked while looking at them, "So?"