ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories

»«»«»«»«»«

| 𝟶𝟻:𝟻𝟻:𝟺𝟶 𝙿𝙼 |

The car screeched hard as it reached near his house.

"You want to come inside or talk here?" Jin asked as he undo his seat belt.

"My car is better option in my opinion as people say walls have ears." Jin laughed at Yoongi's remark and nodded in agreement.

"You'll never change seriously. Okay, make it quick, we don't want to look suspicious here."

Yoongi pulled out a bag from the passenger seat at the back and opened it to reveal a bunch of plastic bags, mainly used to preserve proof samples from crime sites. Jin was looking at him weirdly. "Don't look at me like that. I didn't have the safety box with me today to keep all these."

"Good excuse. But if you're going to ask me to examine those then let me remind you that they need to be in good condition first."

"Don't worry they're in good condition." He pulled out all the plastic packets that were in the bag and handed them to Jin. "These are the things I found in the hospital and I need you to examine them all."

"A hairpin, a key, a lock- wait, how did you get the lock out from a door? And what's this?! Old man's hairs?! Are you serious, Yoongi?" Jin gave him a look, while looking at the plastic from different angles, which he held in the air.

"These are NOT old man's hairs. These're cob webs."

"WHAT?!" He threw the packet at Yoongi which landed on his face. "EWWWW!"

Yoongi sighed and caught the packet as it slid down his face. He said with gritted teeth, "These aren't real cob webs. These're artificial, made of aerosol if I'm not wrong."

"Really?!" Jin took the plastic and placed it near his nose and widened his eyes in surprise, "Woah! It really smells like aerosol!" His eyes went to look at the rest of the plastics in which he could see some medical instruments. He asked, "And why did you bring all these instruments from there?"

"These're the main proofs of the whole thing that I'm assuming right now. I need you to check the DNA fingerprints on it. Its not too late, so maybe you can find something."

Jin noticed how desperate Yoongi looked while he was saying all those, but he had to break his trance. He looked at him and said, "Yoongi, I hope you know that there's no way that the doctor will touch any instrument with bare hands and thus it implies we cant find his fingerprints here. And for the patient, there's 99% chance that all the instruments got treated with disinfectants after its usage so I'll never be able to find his DNA from any of them!"