ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟿.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟶𝟺:𝟹𝟶:𝟷𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

After the long tiring night of waiting, she finally tore open the envelop.

As she put the envelop upside down, a lot of things fell out of it all together on her bed. She scattered them all and started counting as per a list she made, checking everything there as per the list.

She noticed the same name again on one of the CD that fell out of the envelop but decided to neglect it and complete checking.

"Alright. Everything is there." She said and took her phone to send a message.

Thank you.

She picked one of the CDs that her eyes found some familiarity with and put it inside her laptop. As soon as she saw the same video that she saw few days ago, she remembered that it was the one she received last time when they were in Busan.

Flashbacks from that day barged in her mind, making her feel a knot in her stomach.

She closed the video and decided to check out the other CDs, but then she heard a knock on her door. Usually she don't get up at this hour and Haneul knows it as well, so getting a knock at this time is quite absurd and disturbing for her.

If there's some sort of emergency Haneul will surely call out her but if not then that means he's having some doubt and checking on her.

She decided not to answer for a while.

The knock stopped after some time and then she decided to slowly come out of the bed and check the outside of the room from the door lock hole. She got up and as soon as she placed her two feet on the floor and was standing up, a CD rolled down from her lap on the floor, making enough sound for Haneul to get alarmed.

"Shit!" She whisper yelled while facepalming.

And within a minute Haneul's voice could be heard, "Haeun? Are you awake? What happened?" He rushed in front of the door.

She tried to make a tired and groggy voice and answered, "Eh? No, that glass lid...fell I think...yeah...it fell...sorry..."

After hearing this he kept on knocking hard and calling her, "Are you awake? Hey? Haeun-ah?" But he stopped after a while as no answer came after that. "She must've done it while sleeping."

Hearing him, she gave a sigh of relief and tip-toed back on her bed without making anymore noise.

Then she found the note that she got along with that CD earlier. And as she played the rest of the CDs certain flashbacks about her scared self and how she lost her only family barged in her mind which eventually made her remember about her cousin, Seol, all over again.