ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟸| Cold war

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟺.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟶𝟼:𝟷𝟺:𝟶𝟷 𝙰𝙼 |

"What do you mean by- we couldn't ?!" The Chief yelled at his face and threw the file that was in his hand towards the right, which unfortunately made its landing on the floor.

He started messaging his temples and sighed.

"Listen. If we can't catch the killer within 3 months and the murder rate increases in the city like these then the government will never spare us! So try to understand Yoongi and work wisely."

"But the crime department of government is also not doing their work let alone we, the undercover cops-" Youngdo entered the room of the Chief and stood beside Yoongi before continuing with his hands inside the black denim jacket he's wearing. "And this case has nothing to do with the murder rate in the city. By solving this case, we can just stop one killer but not all."

"But-"

"No buts, sir. Yoongi's team is working hard on it. We'll get you the result by the time of 3 months. I assure you." His statement made Yoongi look at him with a shocked and confused expression. How can a person just assure anyone to solve a worse case as this within such a short period?! And more importantly, it's just more than impossible to give a timeline to solve a case!

He had no clue what Youngdo was assuring their Chief all about, but he believed it was utter nonsense and he did that only to save Yoongi and his team's ass for this time.

"Okay. I believe in you."

Youngdo nodded and left the Chief's room along with Yoongi. He sighed and looked at Yoongi, who seemed to be in deep thoughts about something. He placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder which interrupted his thoughts and he shoved his hands off before walking towards the elevator.

Youngdo got baffled at his sudden behavior and ran inside the elevator before it closed. He said, "Don't worry Yoongi, everything is going to be fine."

Yoongi scoffed, "Fine? Do you know how many lives depend on this case? How many dreams and passions depends on this case?"

"I know more than you do Yoongi-"

"NO! YOU DON'T! You only know about how many people are going to die if we don't reach the killer soon but you don't know how many people will become jobless, how many dreams and passions will get destroyed with that!" Yoongi exclaimed all in one go and started to breathe heavily while glaring at him.

Youngdo's face paled at that and he started to stutter, "Yoongi...ho- how....do you-"

"I know it all. Since the first day. Your reaction when you received the wrong file." If stares could kill then Yoongi's stare would've already killed Youngdo in this 3 mins in the elevator.