[C17]Family Dinner

Alpha Brendon told the pack there wasn't anything to worry over. He explained Innath was in swift recovery and it was probably a minor rogue attack. He didn't want them to panic anymore. He also announced I was Luna and pregnant with the future alpha. They were happy for the official announcement. But the pregnacy was still just a far off illusion to me. It felt unreal. We spent the remainder of the day trapped in the pack house. He still had a load of paperwork to go through. It was something a beta normally done but he was left to do it while Niall was in physical training.

About dinner time, there came a knock on the door. I was laying down on the couch in the room, watching Superstore with Sandra and Carol fighting over Jerry. Depsite it being an office for Brendon's work he still had a comfortable living-room style sitting area.

"Come in," Brendon called as he looked up from his paperwork he was going over. I looked at the door as well and hit pause on the TV. Niall came into the room with a smile beaming on his face.

"Hey sister, Alpha," he nodded at us before shutting the door behind him. "Vivienne? Are you hungry? Mom sent me to ask if you wanted to have dinner as a family tonight. I'll be bringing Lilith and my son over tonight. She said dinner is in an hour," he said as he took out his watch and nodded to confirm the time. "You're welcome to come too, Alpha Brendon," he said and looked at him.
Alpha Brendon looked at the clock on the wall before looking at me. "Blair, why didn't you say something? Were you just going to sit there hungry?" He asked worriedly. I smiled as I heard his concern and sat up to get a better look at him.

"I'm fine," I promised. "But do you want to come have a family dinner with me?" I asked sweetly. He blushed- actually blushed as he looked at me.

"Y-yeah," he whispered before shutting his computer down and stood up. He walked over to me and gave me a hand up off the couch.

"Perfect! Do me a favor and let mom know. See you later~!" He gave us a sweet smile before walking out. Alpha Brendon wrapped his arms around me and leaned into my neck and smelled me.

"This will be my first family dinner in a long time," he whispered to me. I giggled and reached up to caress his cheek. He then grabbed my hand and growled playfully before scooping me up bridal style. "I wonder what your mom has planned for dinner." I held back a smile as he carried me out of the room and straight down the hall.

"If I know my mom... She's probably going full out with dinner tonight since we haven't had a chance to sit down together as a family in a couple of years."

"You didn't come home durring summer break?" He asked in surprise.
"No, I thought it was a waste of gas. I spent my time working instead durring the summer."

Brendon carried me out to the garage where his car was parked. I'm guessing an omega moved it in after there was room opened up. He sat me down in the passenger's seat. I think he was carrying me to get me off my leg. It was still hard to walk on.

When we arrived back home I insisted on walking alone this time. He was right there holding my hand. Something must've convinced him to be this protective over my condition because he wasn't like this earlier. He had given me more space- this was starting to become too much. But, it was kinda cute. I never had someone care for me so much. We met everyone in the manor's recieving room. It was basically a clasic family telivision room now. Nena, Niall, Lilith and the baby, My father Calix, and My mother were already here. Malakai walked in from behind us with earphones in his ears as he gave me an exhausted smile. He walked over to Lilith to get a better look at the one year old toddler in her lap.

"So! This must be baby Lowell," Mal said sweetly as he took the toddler from Lilith. It's been awhile since I've seen Lilith but she was basically always here when I was younger. The two were such best friends its no surprise they're soulmates. I should've guessed. Nena was playing chess with Lilith. The two sitting on the couch together. Mal took Lowell with him as he bounced him in the air. It was unexpected since I've never seen Mal so open. I didn't know he liked children. "You're so cute and handsome," Mal growled playfully to our nephew.