1-60 Recap

Vivienne Blair returns home after being away for college. She decides to go to the pack house for a welcome home party. There she discovers her younger brother's boyfriend is her soul mate. They reject each other as soul mates and leave with hurt feelings .She decides to go on a run to clear her mind and calm her nerves.

She meets the Alpha, Brendon. A young eligible bachelor. Without much notice the two mate.

The next day Brendon decides his intentions to make her his luna. He later finds out that Emmett didn't respect her as a mate, and never gave her a chance at love. This really upsets Brendon. The moon goddess curses Emmett but before Emmett is shunned out of the pack to walk as a rogue and never be permitted entrance into the moon's after life.., Viv visits the goddess and pleads another deal. Emmett becomes human and leaves the pack with Cole- her brother. And, don't forget Fang's warning: Lamia is coming.

Cal and Innath, her other brothers, go to bring back Cole. Cole is just naïve to them. Viv is also warned about Lamia. She discovers who Fang and Lamia are as well as some juicy pack history, thanks to Niall. She quickly connects that the pack might be in danger and confronts Brendon of her knowledge. While the pack starts to gather for a pack meeting a rogue intrudes into the territory and sends people into panic. Viv- meanwhile is still in heat and has been since the rejection.

Caught in a library, Vivi and Mal are about to die from the rogue when Fang saves the day! He gives one of his lives to protect the pack once again... and his last to bring back Mal from the brink of death.

Viv goes on a spiritual journey to Lamia's territory where she finds out Emmett gave up pack secrets for immortality. Innath and Cal are supposed to return with the news... But, Cal goes missing and Innath comes back barely alive. Vivienne's journey takes her a week to wake up from. Viv tells Brendon about Emmett's betrayal to the pack. This is when she finds out she's in the early stages of pregnacy and Brendon crowns Niall as his beta.

Fang manor hosts a family dinner, the first one they've been able to have since Mal and Viv returned home. Afterwards, Brendon has to go back to the pack house and leaves Viv in the safety of her family home. But, early in the morning... Niall wakes her up to take her on a border patrol. Vivienne gets kidnapped.

Vivienne finds herself waking up in Eder's castle.... But it's Lamia who is running the show. Eder makes his quiet debut in the hall and she also meets a servant, Andrew.

Malakai's brotherly instincts drive him to look for Vivienne. He comes across Marquis who is a vampire trying to cover up Niall's involvement in Vivienne's kidnapping. Marquis instantly takes a liking to Malakai and instead of killing him he leaves him with a mark for reminder and takes away his memories of being there.

Niall gives Lamia a phone call when Innath mysteriously dies while on life support in the medical wing. He confronts her for giving the orders. He also hints Mal's suspecting nature.

Lamia takes Vivienne to 'Lycanthrope'. A werewolf fight club ran by vampires. Also where Calcifer is being held up at. Edric, a Knowls' brother is there and the two discuss Innath's death and his possible involvement. Vivienne doesn't see it happen but becomes aware, Lamia is talking to someone invisible.

This is where Brendon decides he wants blood as he suspects Lamia is behind Vivienne's kidnapping. He starts to plan a rescue.

On the way back to the castle, Eder shows up as Viv and Cal are a bout to harm her and escape from Lamia. Viv starts to wonder if he has the power of foresight. Eder prevents them from hurting Lamia as he arrives with a group of knights. When they get back to the castle, Cole and Emmett are waiting. Emmett instinctively attacks Viv. But, before he can kill her... Eder saves her. This causes friction in Lamia. Obviously, she's jealous and thinks Eder is starting to have feelings for Vivienne. This will be important! Since this relates to Fang, Lamia, and Eder's past triangular relationship!