[C67]Twisted Up Part A

Vivienne's POV:

"Do not worry... princess." Aaragorn looked from me to his pack mates and nodded in their way. "My pack has orders to follow behind yours. If they do not succeed in stopping your pack..." He reached out and smeared away a tear running down my cheek. "We'll hurry and try to convince them to st-"

"We can't stop them! They're too far gone, Aaragorn. Don't you see? They're acting on their own. They're going to do it and I need your pack to just fight amongst mine." He wrinkled up his nose. The nice expression he had now fading. "WE are cowards," I muttered. "I don't think either of us should be leaders."

Aaragorn smacked me against my face. The impact leaving a sting on my skin. I whimpered from surprise. My fingers touching my sore cheek. It was already beginning to swell.

"I am not a coward." He was begining to growl. "I'm a fucking alpha. My pack is going to save yours in this bloody fucking mess... and when we do. You'll BE my luna. Because of how much you'll be in debt to us... to me." He was huffing in anger. His breathing drawing in thick. He was fighting to stay in clear thoughts. My jaw fell. I felt surprised by his actions.
"WELL?" His voice boomed as he turned to look at his pack. "GET GOING! Lamia killed our people. Lets give her a better reason to hate wolves. Lets KILL every blood sucker in that coven." His voice riled up his pack with those words and they started to trasform. They left as their scent chased my pack members down.
This doesn't feel like Aaragorn. He's not the same person I've been with since knowing him. He's changed. Maybe this is his wolf. There's no way... Aaragorn would have hit me? How could he have been so kind before... and now so mean?
Aaragorn looked me in the eyes.
"We're not cowards, Luna." He pushed me towards my pack mates. "All of us are going, yeah?"

I didn't move as I waited until we were truly alone.
My hair stood up on my arms as I felt a chill hit my spine. I didn't like the way he handled me... and honestly I felt like he's been lying to me. Now is my chance to find out what's going on. Why did he push me into this position so fast? If I had waited longer to tell my pack mates... Maybe they wouldn't be running to their demise. Why didn't his pack stop mine?

I did everything to try to save Blacktail Growlers. They owe us. They owe me with their lives. Why is... this happening?

"What have you done?" I asked him softly.
"We had this conversation before, Luna," he said as he looked me in the eyes.

He was lying to me. Avoiding to answer...

"We have and I thought you were right before... But, now things are very different." I glanced him over suspiciously. If I've had this feeling all along then I need to confront him. "What's really going on here?"

"What do you think?" He asked quickly. "Lamia-"

"YOU DID!! You've been working with her? What's the lies she spat out at you?" I felt enraged. What has he agreed to do?

"I really wanted us to marry," he whispered. "Because once I bring you to Lamia... your pack will have no leader. They're going to all die."

"Let me guess... She told you she'd give you protection if you handed me over?" I asked softly.

"And money," he said and smirked.

"Aaragorn," I whispered. "You've really fucked up here," I told him.

"No I didn't!" He growled. "This is for my pack. We don't have to die protecting the likes of you," he growled. "If she wants you dead then she can have you."

"She wants US all dead," I snapped. "Don't you get that? She's a monster! She doesn't care about any of us. She would be perfectly happy with being the cause of our extinction."