4.Dead dove

Namjoon was sitting in a Cafe waiting for his client to arrive.

He was on his third cup but his client had yet not shown up.Looking around he sighs ,the Cafe is bustling with customers and he was late to his firm.If that person doesn't show up ,he was not waiting anymore.

After what it felt like ages ,a pink mop of hair walks in the Cafe, his caramel eyes scanning the arena and he smiles as he sees the person he was searching for ,sitting at the last table ,and oh he looks pretty annoyed.

He strides faster approaching the table and bows apologizing

"I am so sorry,did you wait for long ? "

Namjoon looks up to a young man in his twenties something ,his small oval face and candy hairs taking him a little offguard.Okay.What the fuck had Jungkook signed him for now!

Keeping his thoughts about the person's appearance he stoods up ,putting his hand out for the latter to shake.

"No problem. It wasn't much long "
He smiles ,seeing the latter's shine return too.Adorable fluffy Pinkette is his client.Dont tell me he is here to file a case for his murdered puppy !

"Would you like to have something.. I am sorry but I kind of ordered mine waiting for you "

Namjoon says sheepishly now realizing that the waiter haven't picked up his rest of the cups!

"Oh no .I dont want anything .Let's get straight to business ,if you dont mind "

Namjoon could see the latter was fidgeting a lot in his spot as if he was scared someone might spot him here.Was this place not suitable for their meeting ? But it was already late.So he decided that maybe he should let it flow.

"Ofcourse not.So uh Jiminssi right? "

"Just Jimin."

Namjoon nods "So Jimin ,you want to file a case against ?"

He was really holding a damn urge to call Jungkook and scream .Why didn't he ask the latter about the case!

"My husband. "
The latter said flatly watching Namjoon blink.

"Okaaaay and what case do you want to build ? "

Please say your husband kill someone or cheated on you and you want divorce.

"Domestic violence "

Namjoon gripped the cup handle tightly as he nods again.

"And how many years have you been married to him ? "

"We will enter two years this July."

"Why me ? "
It was the question, lawyers never ask.

They feel their client are in desperate need to fetch a lawyer and they are mostly their first choice.

But Namjoon is different. His working style is different.And he do not under any circumstance takes the cases where his client is guilty.If at any point he realizes they are,law be damned he withdraws from the case.

The Pinkette sighs, fiddling with his fingers ,Namjoon noticed he wasn't wearing the ring.

"I have heard a lot about you.I have a request and if you think you can work with it ,I would like you to send the notice to my husb- Choi Minho today itself."

There was a determined look on Jimin's face and Namjoon could only wonder how hard it must have been for the latter to build his courage and take this step.He was proud of him .

After taking all the details it was decided ,Namjoon was indeed taking his case and he will make sure the husband gets punished for his deeds.

"Thank you so much Namjoonssi "
Jimin gets up bowing and turns to leave when Namjoon calls him "Jimin"