7.Accusation

Namjoon sighs eyeing the clock.The food was getting cold but he didn't had any appetite. He was still full with the sandwiches he had with the blonde few hours ago.

"Namjoon if you don't want to eat ,atleast put the lid back on "

Hoseok said from where he was sprawled on their couch .He had dinner with Jungkook already .

Namjoon obliges slapping the container shut and pads to the refrigerator.

"So how was your Date ? "

He turns around to look at his friend in annoyance.

"Not a date.We are friends "

"You did not just friend zoned the perfect partner "
Hoseok gasps not believing.

"We both did actually"
He grins joining the latter on the couch.

"What is wrong with you ? And don't start with I am fine and I dont know what you are talking about shit to me.You are acting wierd"

"It's all in your head.I am not wierd ."

"Then why are you glancing at the clock from time to time? Are you waiting for someone ? Do you have to go somewhere? Is there a fairy waiting to spring out ? "

Hoseok asks, staring at him in challenge.He knows something is going on.He just can't figure what.

Namjoon shifts eyeing the wall clock again .

Why is Seokjin not here yet ? What if he had seen him with Youngjae ? What if he is mad at him for earlier ? He did went overboard with all the scolding.The Park's case was stressing him and he lashed it all on the Vampire.

He should be used to his constant hovering.He cant believe he lost his chill.But it wasn't entirely his fault .Seokjin needs to understand that he can't show up anytime and anywhere he pleases.

He feels a waving hand too close to his face and shooks his head

"You with me ? I was about to slap you now "
Hoseok huffs retracting his hand.

"Yes.What were you saying again? "

The Brunnete sucks in a harsh breathe.He gave an entire speech and Namjoon didn't heard a word ?

"You know what ? I am tired .So I will just go sleep in my room now.You can keep waiting for that lamp to turn into a fairy or maybe a ghoul.Good Night !"

Namjoon blinks at the stomping figure with pursed lips.

"Stop fucking with my mind !"
He tugs at his hair in frustration.

The window shatters and he sprints off the couch ,running to his room.

Hello Joonie

He imagined Seokjin to be sitting over the sill but it was just the wind.

Biting the inner cheeks he strides towards it ,slamming it shut.

"Joon! Carefully!"
Hoseok yells from his room and Namjoon shuts his eyes ,hissing at the pulsing thumb .

Turning off the bed side lamp ,he flops on the bed hoping he would get the sleep he is so desperate for.

He couldn't sleep.All night.Turning on his sides ,sitting at his desk ,walking in the room ,he did everything but nothing.He still can't sleep.

Maybe if he goes on a walk ? Yes .That's perfect .He looks at the clock and groans.

3 am .Nope.Not a good time to roam out.

He sighs plopping on the bed again staring at the ceiling .

Just as he was sure he will sleep now ,his phone rang .It wasn't on mute and he had accidently connected it to the speaker.Hoseok almost broke the wall banging to stop the noise.