21.Family ties

Seokjin groans, desperately tugging at the chains and failing .They were made of silver.Fucking hunters.Where do they even got these from ?

He makes another desperate attempt to pull at the restraints and everything changed.

Deep in his chest ,he felt a shudder and he looks down at his bare torso ,an ice cold pain flushing through his body and he siezes up.

"This will help you stay still"
Another voice .Seokjin tries to lift his head to look at the person behind the voice and glares .

"What are you trying to do ?"

"Kill you ! Didn't you got the clue all this while ? "

Dawoon crouches down, the bloodied torso giving him immense satisfaction but he knew the wounds will heal again.

No issues ,he is here to make sure they keep forming.

Seokjin nods, looking around.He was unable to move ,thanks to the witch that is currently reading some spell.The words feel familiar. What are they even trying to do ?

"How about you stop moving your pretty little head and cooperate? Tell me Seokjin do you remember me ? "

"Little Dawoonie .Aren't you a grown man now ?How can I forget my toy now ?"
Seokjin smirks despite the constant ringing in his head.Stop fucking with my head you witch!

Dawoon grits grabbing a fistful of Seokjin's hairs and tilts it back

"Watch your tongue.Are you not realizing what we are about to do ?"

Seokjin laughs ,the static sound annoyed Dawoon and he stoods up marching towards the table .Picking the wooden stake he walks back to Seokjin

"This toy is going to ruin you"
Before Seokjin could register, the stake was pushed into his chest and it kept going in .

Seokjin screams ,the stake was covered in vervain ,it burned his insides .

"Stop playing with him.You are distracting me "
Kyung-mi rolls her eyes ,brows knitted in concentration. Why can't she find the link ?

Dawoon nods sparing another glance, a smile decorating his face when Seokjin lunges forward baring his fangs .

He did looked scary.But he was now a playtoy in their hands.Just a little more and he will play with him all he wants and finally kill him.

"Heechul what's taking long ? Yoongi should be weak now .Why haven't Ray captured him yet ? "

Dawoon was getting impatient. As if Ray could sense his distress ,a call makes Heechul alert and he swiftly picks it demanding for updates .

'I am still looking at Yoongi and he has not yet showed any signs of discomfort. Is Seokjin not captured yet?'

Ray could see Yoongi talking with the same guy ,walking along the pavement. Nothing seems wrong with him.

"What are you talking about ? Seokjin is right in front of me ,in binds ,the spell is active."
He looks over at the group of witches ,still casting the spell and asks again

"Nothing at all ? "

'I can send you a picture if you want ?'

Heechul gulps looking back at Dawoon who had now got off his chair.

"Yoongi isn't binded to Seokjin "
Heechul and Kyungmi said at the same time and Dawoon cursed looking back at Seokjin .The Vampire wasn't talking anymore,eyes drooping .Close to pass out.

"Its impossible. If not him ,then who ? "

Namjoon sighs looking back at the wall clock .It was 9 now and still no trace of Seokjin.He had even called ,but Seokjin didn't answered.